Love u shradha!!!!

Posted: 12 years ago
Shradha darling atlast u did wat we want the sky haters..
jo sky apni gandi jubaan se gande galiyan deta tha na..aaj tu bhi usko dikhayi ho ki gande gaali dene se aadmi ke dil ko kitna chot pahunchta hain...atlast sky broke down and ran to the confession roomπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†ohhoohohooo..waiting for the show..
kaante ko kaante se hi nikaalna chahiye...gande jubaan ko gande jubaan se hi chup karaya jaa sakta hainπŸ˜›πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S...im not supporting her for dragging his mother..i jus love the way sky had broken with her words... and this a fun based thread..pls dont go serious!!
Edited by Shayari - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Sky was wrong in abusing mahek...but it doesn't mean that we support shraddha when she abuses sky's mother along with him...

i also want shraddha to bash sky but without bringing his mother's name or without using bad words which involves his mother...i hate her ...anyway she is going out this week 
Edited by nishu786 - 12 years ago
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i love shrtaddha but i love sky too i just want sky n shraddha to b in the final 2 πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Originally posted by: nishu786

Sky was wrong in abusing mahek...but it doesn't mean that we support shraddha when she abuses sky's mother along with him...

i also want shraddha to bash sky but without bringing his mother's name or without using bad words which involves his mother...i hate her ...anyway she is going out this week 

hmmm..she shud not have drag his mother!!! but im happy that sky broke down!!!!
lilymily thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

but nishu...was Sky right in bringing Shradha's past relationship in the fight and then start immitating her in a bad taste. Anyone can loose cool. I don't think Shradha is leaving this week.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Shradha  to Sky

"Kate nahie katte ye din ye raat
Kahni thi tumse jo post nomination ke baat
Lo aaj me kahti hun
tum $$*()%#^* ho"

🀣
Originally posted by: annamunna

tucha vs wannabe tucchi

🀣
Originally posted by: shyams

Shradha  to Sky

"Kate nahie katte ye din ye raat
Kahni thi tumse jo post nomination ke baat
Lo aaj me kahti hun
tum $$*()%#^* ho"

🀣

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
Sky : lo aaj meinkehta hoon ..beep beep beep
SS: lo aaj mein kehti hoon..beep beep beepπŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: lilymily

but nishu...was Sky right in bringing Shradha's past relationship in the fight and then start immitating her in a bad taste. Anyone can loose cool. I don't think Shradha is leaving this week.

Shraddha could also bring sky's past relationship with farah & shazahn padamsee...no need to abuse his mother.
BayAreaGuru thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shayari

🀣
Sky : lo aaj meinkehta hoon ..beep beep beep
SS: lo aaj mein kehti hoon..beep beep beepπŸ˜†

and SS 2 Sky/Sid : nahie tum beep beep beep πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†