Stop being so tense over mystery girl!!

• Page of 1 Go
I have seen many posts and people are just worrying unnecessarily about it! She wont be a souten for Baba as she will only be a deewani girl who is after our but as we all know Baba's views on marriage he is very strict about his beliefs in that! He is a one woman guy and that woman is his Babu!

Also, Krishna is not like his Father or Brother in anyway and that is the essense of his character that being part of a family who deal with things the wrong way, he is an exception who does things the right way! If they show Krishna to be like his father and brother, then wat is the point of his character as they have to show even coming from a different family culture he is different from them and it will ruin his character that has been built up over 2 years!πŸ˜ƒ  So we can safely say that Baba is not like his family members and he is a one woman guy plus he believes in the sacred bond call marriage and not take it as a joke like his father and brother did! Baba is his Babu's only!πŸ˜‰ So  chill!

Finally, I feel that this track will bring KriYa more closer than ever as Pratigya will realise really how important he is to her and how much for granted she has taken him the past few tears by giving Samar more attention than him!πŸ˜ƒ She will become possessive, jealous and this will make her more closer to Krishna than ever before as his importance to her will become very evident and thus she wont take him for granted! Which will mean she looks after him more and more which also means more KriYa scenes!😊

So relax everyone and enjoy a KriYa centered track!πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by Mo710

I have seen many posts and people are just worrying unnecessarily about it! She wont be a souten for Baba as she will only be a deewani girl who is after our but as we all know Baba's views on marriage he is very strict about his beliefs in that! He is a one woman guy and that woman is his Babu!

Also, Krishna is not like his Father or Brother in anyway and that is the essense of his character that being part of a family who deal with things the wrong way, he is an exception who does things the right way! If they show Krishna to be like his father and brother, then wat is the point of his character as they have to show even coming from a different family culture he is different from them and it will ruin his character that has been built up over 2 years!πŸ˜ƒ  So we can safely say that Baba is not like his family members and he is a one woman guy plus he believes in the sacred bond call marriage and not take it as a joke like his father and brother did! Baba is his Babu's only!πŸ˜‰ So  chill!

Finally, I feel that this track will bring KriYa more closer than ever as Pratigya will realise really how important he is to her and how much for granted she has taken him the past few tears by giving Samar more attention than him!πŸ˜ƒ She will become possessive, jealous and this will make her more closer to Krishna than ever before as his importance to her will become very evident and thus she wont take him for granted! Which will mean she looks after him more and more which also means more KriYa scenes!😊

So relax everyone and enjoy a KriYa centered track!πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘πŸ‘[email protected] also hoping all dis is being done 2 bring KriYa more close😳
πŸ‘ Edited by Eden_luvsKriya - 12 years ago
I agree with your post but  i dont know why: Dil hai ki maanta nahi!!!
WELL SAIIDD...its only gona b veyr very interestign exciting n majedaar
wit lots n lots of kriyaaa <3 m tu lubin it
Originally posted by kriyadiwani

I agree with your post but  i dont know why: Dil hai ki maanta nahi!!!

Baba loves and always will his Babu and no one else!!πŸ˜ƒ And he is not like his father or brother so stop worrying! It will one sided love but it will be interesting to see how KriYa deal with it together!
agree with your each and every word .i am sure this track will bring kriya more closer
I dunno, for why i am worrying... but if the result is like how u said, me crossing fingers on it...
Wonderful post as alwaysπŸ‘πŸ‘and i think it's needed oneπŸ‘πŸΌI love ur positivity😊Totally agree.
Completely Agreed!! Though mystery revealed lets see whats actually waiting for us. Wanna see a Possessive P πŸ˜›
agree with your post...waiting 4 kriya interesting centeral track..