Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Yesterday's ASR Khushi scenes had a meaning

mahamluvsbs thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
I don't get y are people so IRKED by yesterday's episode , what i think is tht yesterday's scenes had great significance in arhi's love strory !

Like our predictions on firday for the monday episode some of us did post tht ASR will decide NOT to get effected by khushi's tears . and thats xactlay wht they tried showing . he sitting in the cr full of anger remembering how he made her cry takes a vow not to get effceted by her (ITS NOT JUST TEARS BUT HER ).

when he sees lavnya dressed nt xactly like khuski but the pom poms but he blasted on lavnya saying  tht  firstly he is trying to forget (silence which ment khushi) and now u r dressed like her . SO POINT BLANK HE IS TOTALLY IN A STATE OF DAZE AS USUAL THOUGH BUT HE WANTS TO RUN AWAY AS HE KNW HE CANNT ACCEPT I T NOR IS KHUSHI ACCEPTING !) And as usual to cover his feelings he blasts in frustration  . WELL OBV HAD KHUSI CONFESSED HE WOULD HAVE BEEN BEHAVING DIFFERENTLY TODAY BUT GLAD SHE DIDNT ! ASR DESRVES THIS LOL .

Khushi's speech effected him is da highlight . his elephant size ego became amouse after all what she said and he came over to the room for khushi NOT FOR LA dammit ! I guess most of us who want to see full blossoming romance( btw im one of the too ) are not realising tht  they have started hsowing tht ASR's decissions and actions  get badly effected by khushi and her lectures .

HE came and apologised to khushi !👏

All those who are calling asr a jerk well he is one hes too complicated of a charcetr then we think . IMAGINE if we start seeing  Asr totally lovey dovey sweet caring OUT OF BLUE OR ALL OF A SUDDEN will tht be really ASR OR BARUN LOL !

We still need Cvs to show aasr accepting to himself tht he loves khushi even if he doesnt confesses to her but e need ascene where he atleast says to himself be it in his heart tht he is in love wit h khushi ! THOUGH he knws tht and time n again they have shown it !

for all those who think  khushi doesnt have self respect  she should leave him wellI say she is the most daring and respectful girl who dares to go in the lion's den and tell him off  and effects him so badly  tht he does what she wants !

Yes we r moving in circles but its a daily soap not a film. we r gona move in circle and eventually asr and khushi will hold each other hands while playing ringa ringa roses !

so guys chillax and enjoy whats being shown !

Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kethgauthami1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb analysis...i agree with u
--BSI-FaNaTic-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
your absolute right khushi has a self respect and i liked it so much she really is one piece i love too... what an awesome character... both are doing an amazing wrk... i love them... 
your right. it takes more courage to stand and fight than up and leave.
Purplelicious thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Very nice analysis...loved it.👏

"when he sees lavnya dressed nt xactly like khuski but the pom poms but he blasted on lavnya saying  tht  firstly he is trying to forget (silence which ment khushi) and now u r dressed like her . SO POINT BLANK HE IS TOTALLY IN A STATE OF DAZE AS USUAL THOUGH BUT HE WANTS TO RUN AWAY AS HE KNW HE CANNT ACCEPT I T NOR IS KHUSHI ACCEPTING !) And as usual to cover his feelings he blasts in frustration."

And he hurled more hurtful words like downmarket, no class at Khushi on purpose today cuz he wanted to push her away from his life,so that if she is not near, he cannot hurt her. or his heartbreaking words will make her think, She has no value in ASR's eyes. ( which he re-confirmed at the glass door scene) tumhara hona ya na hona mere liye koi matlab nahi...smth like that. Just see his expression when he turns his face, he knew that his words have hurt her but he wanted to say it to shove her away from his life. As now he decided he doesnt want to see her tears.

Only thing which I didnt like in this epi was the voice-over which they used for  ASr when talking to La. And
Khushi once again is not sure about her feelings while talking to Devi-Maiyya.

We still need Cvs to show aasr accepting to himself tht he loves khushi even if he doesnt confesses to her but e need ascene where he atleast says to himself be it in his heart tht he is in love wit h khushi ! THOUGH he knws tht and time n again they have shown it !

I 100% agree on this. Its high time ASR should have a monologue accepting his love for Khushi, show it in pain or anger or whatever...but viewers need to see it.

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
u r absolutely rght...thanks 4 d post...kal se sab post dhekhae parishaan tha...u made my day..nice yaar...Everything happens n deir story s 4 gud thngs...excactly CV's doing their wonderful job...lets see how dis Angry youngman confess his feelings for her luv...i'm dyieng to see dis...if it drag means...sure its gonna be rockng...
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
thank you all guys i guess we need to take the serial as it comes ! ASR and Khushi aka barun sanaya  are doing a great job ! cvs r putting up things nicely though it is slow but its a daily soap we cant fast fwd it  nor it is as small as paki serials . AS FOR THE CIRCLES well we just need to be a bit patient BTW IPKKND IS THE BEST INDIAN SHOW TODAY !
mahamluvsbs thumbnail
BTW ASR'S TONE SOFTENED AFTER KHUSHIS TALK AND AGAIN HE GOT CAUGHT WITH THE POWER OF HER LOVE AND HIS HEART AND HIS MIND WENT FOR VACATIONS TAKING HIS ELEPHANT SIZED EGO ASIDE THATS WHY DAT SORRY CAME UP AND THT WAS FOR KHUSHI ABB WE CANT EXPECT HIM T O GO N HUG KHUSHI N SAY SORRY AT THIS  MOMENT LOL THT WOULD BE HILARIOUS Edited by Mahamluvsght - 12 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
totally agree dear awesome post tanx! i was not that disappointed by yesterday's epi Arnav was frustrated seen La dressed like kushi no matter what he wants to deny that he won't let her affect him but she is affecting him big time!  but i agree with the majority that kushi should understand her feelings by now and arnav's confession atleast to us😉 Ps: i can't wait 4 arhi & payash date today!😛
Arhimaniac thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Excellent Analysis...I like the episode very much...I loved the way he said sorry to Khushi it was so clear he had just come because of her...

Also what ever crap he has said abt  low class and stuff will bite him back because khushi might fling the same reasons in his face to stop Payash wedding...then he will obviously come up with reasons to justify Payash's wedding and that might smooth out a lot of road blocks between Arshi.👏