Bigg Boss Season 5

People who think sky was FAIR & JUST

Boneca thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

He claimed to be fair and considerate about girls by using chit method and insisted that names of boys inside the confession room (Amar & Sid) should also be in chits so that  girls can get more margin of being saved? 

My 2 questions

1) Why he didn't proposed to use the chit method when earlier he and Sid were asked to come in confession room to choose 3 people for nominations by writing his and Sid names on chits? 

2) Would he ask to use the chit system if he was not nominated by Mahak already?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Originally posted by: tinaaa

He claimed to be fair and considerate about girls by using chit method and insisted that names of boys inside the confession room (Amar & Sid) should also be in chits so that  girls can get more margin of being saved? 

My 2 questions

1) Why he didn't proposed to use the chit method when earlier he and Sid were asked to come in confession room to choose 3 people for nominations by writing his and Sid names on chits? 

2) Would he ask to use the chit system if he was not nominated by Mahak already?

Sky is acting like man because he is anyway nominated. He is fine with Sunnys nomination id sid and amar nominate themselves.
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Sky is fake! that i want to be fair crap is all drama! if he wasnt already nominated he would have never said that... he wouldnt even have said that if Shraddha and Shonali were nominated... he just wanted to save Sunny because shes in green room. he doesnt care for the women of the house, just his supporters! 
Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
No body is fair in homne every one is their to play a game and have their own strgety
be it sky , amar or other
-Moderator- thumbnail
Originally posted by: tinaaa

Well first of all you got realize that back then sid n sky were friends and belonged to same group. They nominated four people and except shonali they agreed to everyone else's name. However sky played a game there and got shonali as well on the list.I think it was a smart move coz knowing that sid was really close friend back then, he still nominated sid;s close friend, shonali. In short, there was no need to use chit system back then. The decision was to be taken primarily by sky who was captain with optional help from a member of his choice. However today amar/sid/sky were asked to take collective decision and chit method did make sense.You can propose a chit method when group is not in agreement which was not the case earlier. Today all of them were confused hence it would have been fair to go with chit method as otherwise there would have been no unanimous decision.

I think YES. Sky very well knows that he will always be on nominations every week and he seems to be pretty confident about audience votes. All he wanted to do today was to save green room members hence he wasn;t ready to include sunny on the list. I agree with sky that pink room members are individuals who are ready to backbite each other any time (like amar did today) however green room so far have been making good efforts to save their group-mates.

Did i just write a pro-sky post ?

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sky did all the drama only to safe sunny!!! He is Fake just did drama!! I have been following 4 seasons continuously but I won't see some one use paper or pencil kind of stuff? How do they made Chits.. Is paper and pencil allow in Bigg Boss House? Nautanki Sky

i agree.
kaushikbasu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes you did modji 😡😆😆😆. I don't think he would have suggested chit system if he was not nominated.
Originally posted by: kaushikbasu

Yes you did modji 😆. I don't think he would have suggested chit system if he was not nominated.

if he wouldn't have been nominated,he would have nominated himself rather than nominating sunny,i'm 200% sure abt this. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
When Sid-Amar-Sky were asked to enter confession room, just because he was pissed off at being nominated, SKY created all kind of crap drama like WHY SUNNY, WHY NOT ONE OF YOU TWO, WHY X, WHY NOT Y...etc.

Even after Amar and Sid agreed on Shraddha and Sunny, to create a rift between members, Sky came out of confession room and blabbered he has nothing to do with this decision and blah blah, (even though it is a convention that once a majority decision has been taken, you don't really get shrill mouthed in public, you just have to accept the decision. Imagine one cricket selector shouting in Public, these four chaps selected Ashwin, I wanted Harbhajan SIngh.)

Sky is ridiculous low life. Thats the fact!