INDIA FORUMS

Ritambhara thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

~*~HAPPY HOLI~*~

To Everyone on

INDIA FORUMS

Mamta_ thumbnail

Happy Holi & Easter to all Forum members over this weekend, especially Ashish, Disha77, Lata, Dkaddict & Jingle...........Hope u all have a fabulous time............

Lots of Luv

Mamta

dkaddict thumbnail

Happy happy Holi! And Easter, too! Enjoy your holidays, people, which ever ones you celebrate. I'm observing Sri Gaura Purnima on the 25th, so happy Gaura Purnima, as well, even though I'm sure almost no one here would know what that day is............. πŸ˜ƒ Fasting til moonrise, wooo hoooo!!

-DKaddict

rang thumbnail

hi everyone,

Holi is approching ........does it remind you f anything????????? yes it's colors...... and what do you call colors in hindi "RANG" and whoes rang ????????? ME ................its my festival..........i love colors and love you all because evrybody on this forum has different but beautiful colors and my favourite color on this forum is noneother than our very own ASHISH NAYYAR.

hey i am writing afew songs for all you guys so that you play them and remember me on HOLI.

Rang barsee, bhige chonnar wali, Rang barsee......

Rang Rang mere rang Rang mein Rang jayegi toh rang.....

Saat rang mein khel rani hai dilwalon ke toli re, apne hi rang mein rang le mujko yad rahegi holi re.........

Holi ke din Dil khil jate hain rangon mein rang mil jate hain........

Rang dini, rang dini, rang dini, rang dini............ piya ke rang rang dini odhani.......

Rang de basanti chola.......

Bhang ka rang chadha ho chaka chak, Phir lo pan Chabay, isa jhatka lage jiya pe punar janam hoi jaye..........

Rang de, Rang De,Rang de, Rang De, mujhe Rang de, han apni prit vich Rang De.........

well these are afew that i can think of, i am sure you people must have remembered afew, so lets play holi on net with the songs that has word RANG or anything related to it. Ashish atleast one should come from you also.

HAVE A GR8 HOLI ALL OF YOU.

RANG.

eran thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Holi to all!!!!!

Love Eran!!!!

queen-bee thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Happy Holi to all my friends of IF.πŸ€—

Have a wonderful holi with your friends & family.πŸ˜ƒ