Pethana Senjana Song from 3

sahi. thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Dhanush "3" Song Pethana Senjana leaked

After the rampage hit of 'Why This Kolaveri Di' from Dhanush and Shruti Hassan starrer '3' movie. Here comes one more song titled 'Pethana Senjana' which is spreading around the internet as the second song of Dhanush's '3'. With still Kolaveri song leading the records, will Pethana Senjana overtake it.

When contacted Aishwarya R Dhanush regarding this Second song which got leaked around the internet. She asked us the title of the song, when we said Pethana Sejana. She started bursting out in laughter saying 'if there is a song like this from my movie '3' then please let me know it first'.

She said it's really cool to see how the Kolaveri song has reached and made a mark for my debut film '3'. Now its funny to see a song titled 'Pethana Senjana' is doing the rounds claiming it to be from '3'. I think we got free promotions done for our film she giggles.

Source : Tamil Key

Pethana Senjana Song from 3

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxiaFrdxr9w&feature=player_detailpage[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by Ravi. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
WOW Ravi , where you got this song .πŸ˜ƒ

LOVED IT πŸ˜ƒ, BTW ,Who is the singer.

The poster too looks greatπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by krithikas - 12 years ago
_Manpreet_ thumbnail

Super song daa.. now a days Dhanush songs are superrr hit... lots of fun-filled words.. somehow we can relate to ravusu 🀣 🀣

sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: krithikas

WOW Ravi , where you got this song .πŸ˜ƒ

LOVED IT πŸ˜ƒ, BTW ,Who is the singer.

The poster too looks greatπŸ˜ƒ

I got the songs from internet 🀣🀣🀣

Btw I have posted an article on the top check it πŸ˜ƒ
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: MP_Radha

Super song daa.. now a days Dhanush songs are superrr hit... lots of fun-filled words.. somehow we can relate to ravusu 🀣 🀣

Dhanush thaan ella songs from 3 ku lyricist so ella pattulayum fun filled words varum 🀣🀣
Smiles-20 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks Ravi!!

Is it just me or do the 2 songs from E so far seem very similar to songs that Simbu would compose and sing in his movies?  I feel like these songs have a same flavour to a couple of Simbu's songs.  Simbu has many songs, some of which he sang that are filled with strange yet interesting lyrics...
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: smiles86

Thanks Ravi!!

Is it just me or do the 2 songs from E so far seem very similar to songs that Simbu would compose and sing in his movies?  I feel like these songs have a same flavour to a couple of Simbu's songs.  Simbu has many songs, some of which he sang that are filled with strange yet interesting lyrics...

Both of them write songs with comedy words which will be good and most of the youngsters like the songs 🀣🀣🀣
verisimilitude thumbnail
dei nee thaan intha songs ellam leak pannuraya?
sahi. thumbnail

Originally posted by: harhem

dei nee thaan intha songs ellam leak pannuraya?

Naan leak pannala only sharing πŸ˜†
sneha_v thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thanks ravi for the song sounds nice ...