Tera Liya Hum Jeeya~~~KYPH Fanfic

Posted: 18 years ago
Angad-Angad is in 2nd year college. He is an orphan and he only has his dadi who lives in Nanital and his sister Aaliyeah that lives with him in the world.He wants to be a singer. In life angand wants to find the perfect sweet and simple girl.

Kirpa- Kirpa is the new girl in Mumbai. She is origanally from Canada. She came to mumbai because ever since she was a little girls she has dreamed about a singer and actress in hindi films. She came to study in mumbai because she thought that her dream could only be fulfilled this way. She is in first year college.

Aaliyeah- Aaliyeah is the younger sister of Angad. She lives with her brother in a really big house that her grandmother had bought for them a few years back when the there dadi moved to Naintal.Aaliyeah wants to be a model in the near future. She is in first year college.

Mishti- Mishti is the most popular girl at school.She is in Second year college. She has the biggest crush on Angad ever since they were little. She is angand's so called "girlfriend" this means she acts like she is but she isn't because angad does not like her back. She wants to be a fashion designer in the near future.

Josh- Josh is in 2nd year college as well. He has a crush on Mishti and is always trying to make her jelous but unfortunatly never works. He is the best friend of Angand and Prithvi. He does not really know what he wants to do with his life other than get mishti.

Prithvi- Prithvi is the best friend of Angad and Josh. He wants to be a music company owner. He doesn't have anyone in the world other than his friends. Josh and Angand are like his brothers and Aaliyeah is like his own sister.

All of the characters mentioned above other than kirpa have known each other all their lives. The all go to to the same college it is called the Soul Acedemy.

If you want me to start writing tell me !!!!!! Edited by hello64 - 18 years ago
sound interesting!! plz post ur first part!!! 😃 😃

take care
Laiba
wow sounds good plz post the first part 👏
cool..start writing..BTW wats ur name?
Woow Sounds interresting..
Please continue SOON!!!... 😃 😳 👏
sounds interestin.......start soon hun!! 😉 😃 👏
my names kan i'm starting my fan fic tommorow!
when r u gonna post the story
im waiting 😛 😛
sounds interesting continue soon 😊
Episode 1-

They is this girl. she gets out of the car and you see her pajami of her baby blue suit then her beautiful smile then you see her eyes and then her cell rings. She picks it up and you see the sweet and adorable Kirpa.

K- Mom!
m- hi beta! Are you okay? How was your filght?
K- oh mom! I'm fine you worry a little too much.
m- okay alright maybe I do I just wanted to call and tell you college starts for you tommorow. Your chacha was in town and registered you in the soul acedemy. Meri dooan tera saath.
K- thanks mom.
m- and the next time I see you I want you to be closer to your goal in becoming a singer and actress.
K- mom you worry to much you know I will!
m- I know.... 😭 😭
k- mom why are you crying?
m- because I love you and I miss you! See you soon!
K- Ok mom see you bye luv you!

Kirpa hangs up the phone and goes into her house. The house that she is in belongs to her dadi and dada that have passed away.Kirpa goes to her room and falls asleep.

The next morning....

K- Oh now I'm going to be late on the first day!

Kirpa goes outside and relizes that her car isn't working so she decides to walk. All of a sudden there's thunder and kirpa relizes its pouring rain. She stands under a tree and tries to dry herself off with her duppata.She tries to get a taxi. And then a car stops by.
the window the car opens and the girls says:

g- do you need a lift?
k- yes please!

Kirpa gets in.

g- Hi my name is Aalieya.
K- Hi my name is Kirpa.
Aa- where would you like for me to drop you off?
K- soul acedemy please it's my first day.
Aa- I go there too its my first day as well.
K- cool!

When they get to school the rain stops.

K- see as soon as a get to school the rain stops 😡
Aa- don't worry 😆

All of a sudden this really hot car pulls up by the school and out comes this really pretty girl. Boys look at her and blow kisses etc.

Aa- that's mishti all the guys totally die for her except my bro she's always looking for him during school.
k- your brother goes here?
Aa- yeah, 2nd year!
k- cool I hope he's as nice as you.

The bell rings.

Aa- what class do you have next? Get your schedule.
k- This one lets go!

the both run to class and then a boy ( angand) bumps into kirpa.

K- ouuuuchhhh!!!!!
a- sorri.... Kirpa sharma.
K- how do you know my name?
a- it says right here in your schedule.
K- o 😳
Aa- Common lets go!
k- k hold up

Angad looks back at kirpa and Kirpa looks back at angad and they both smile and go to class.

Preview-- Mishti is hugging angad and saying all this lovey dovey stuff kirpa sees and is terribly shocked!

I know it wasn;t that good but it'll be better tommorow
P.s I am changing the name of this fanfic from "new kyph fanfic~~~plz read" to " Tera liya hum jiya " TommorowEdited by hello64 - 18 years ago