guddi & ashi

ashita_tweety thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
This content was originally posted by: apra

that was a very sweet part and i luved it please continue soon

This content was originally posted by: unum ali

continue soon its great

This content was originally posted by: nabz8888

a very good part!!!!!!!! as i said earlier, cont. and cont. soon!!!!

thanxxxxxxxxxx a lot u all liked it ..............we r just free in the evening soooo will try to update it every evening
lol
guddi & ashi πŸ˜›
ashita_tweety thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: vcool

continueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee 😑

in the evening

lol

guddi & ashi

ashita_tweety thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: goldi2

aww thats soo sweet lol!!!
please make those 2 idiots realise they luv each othere soon lol
luts of luv and sugar
Hina

ya we will in 1 or 2 part they will be together

lol

guddi & ashi πŸ˜›

ashita_tweety thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: angadlover<3

awwwww howw cute was tht??...omgg plzz continue..

This content was originally posted by: ~Angel~

soooo sweeeeet      

This content was originally posted by: Sour Skittles

that was really good.. plz cont.soon
luv himaniue]

This content was originally posted by: khushi19

pls cont soon .......can't wait anymore

thanxxxxxxxxx a lot you all liked it ..........our first try wasn't bad i suppose πŸ˜‰ will continue in the evening
lol
guddi & ashi
guddi085 thumbnail
hey i'm making a little changes in the prrevious part

after kripa n angad start to leave from the beach kripa starts running after him...coz he was trying to flirt with tht girl and kripa gets jealous 😑 😑 ...and so she starts hitting him n running after him and angad falls into the water....kripa takes him home..they both change and go off to bed...

PART 14

next morning kripa wakes up ...and realizes that both a-k r sleeping o nthe same bed ...and k has her head on angad chest..n she's huggin him πŸ˜ƒ ...she blushes 😳 and goes to take shower....whn she cumes out she sees angad still sleeping

k- abhi tak so raha hai...sach mein yeh ladka kabhi nahi sudhrega...bandhar...abhi uthati hoon....
(she touches his forehead to wake him up)......but realizes that he is burning in fever... 😭 😭

k- aree angad ko toh bahut tez bukhaar hai...oh no...ye sab meri wajah se hua hai..nah main uspar chilaati..na main use tang karti...aur na hi ye sab hota...oh god..ab main kya karu... πŸ˜•

k- (she takes veryyyy gooooddd care of him...she is reeelllyy worried...and literally for continuous 2 days takes care of him...changing the patti on his forehead and sittin rite next to him....for a while she just falls asleep when angad wakes up a little....just opens his eyes)

a- sees kripa taking care of him...and is bbbllluussshhhiiinngggg...he is vverryyy happppyyy...and has started loving his little chipkali...oops i mean his sweet n darling wife 😳 ...but haan again he pretends to go off to sleep...naughty naughty boooyy

and nnnoooowwwwww here is the besstttt ppparrt of the fan fiction...

after spending a few more days together...angad is totally in love with kripa...he is just crazy abt her and finally wants to propose to her...i mean though they r married but never confessed their love 4 each other..so he has finally decided to go ahead and propose her...so he takes her to a restaurant

angad books the entire restaurant for kripa n himself...orders for some gr8 food...ofcourse kripa's favourite food...and some music..and candle light dinner...everything is just soo perfect... πŸ˜›

he blindfolds kripa's eyes and takes her there...and finally whn he opens the blindfold...she seesthat everything is sooo beautiful...and she knew...she had a feeling tht something was gonna happen...her life is gonna change completely...love is in the air...and they were in love...she was reeelllyyyy shocked to see tht angad had done all this for her...and she was damn hhaapppyyyyy....and was just blushhiiinnggg like crazy.... 😳

k- angad ye sab kya hai...

a-ssssshhhhhh...ye sab sirf aur sifr tumhare liye... 😳 😳

k- confused(pretending to b obviously)...mere liye...aree wah mere bandhar..aaj kal aap bade hi romantic ho rahe hain... πŸ˜ƒ

a- hona padta hai sweetheart...actually aaj mere liye sabse best din hai...meri life ka sabse khoobsurat din hai

k- kyu...aaj aisa kya hai..

a- aaj mujhe kisise apni dil ki baat kehni hai....mujhe pyaar ho gaya hai....main ek ladki se bbbaaahhuuuuttt pyaar karta hoon...aur aaj use batana cahta hoon... πŸ˜ƒ

k- aur kaun hai woh bechari badnaseeb ( eagerly waitin to know who tht girl is.....idiot ko sab pata hai phir bhi naatak kar raha hai) 😳

a- badnasseb...areeee jis ladki ko angad propose karega na..who badnasseb nahi bahut hi khushnaseeb hogi...uski toh life ban jayeegi... πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

k- achcha lekin batao toh sahi kaun hai woh

a- wohhhhh hhhaaaaiiii he was pointin out to a seexxyyy waitress πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ n kkripa is just fuming in jealousy... 😑

k- wooohhhh...woh stupid waitress...tum usse pyaar karte ho...shhehhesssshhhh tumhari choice waka hi bakwaas hain...waise tum dono ki jodi kaafi achchi lagegi...tum bandhar aur woh tumhari bandariya.... πŸ˜ƒ   πŸ˜‘

a- but suddenly angad turns and points towards kripa...right main aur meri bandariya...yani ki angad aur kripa...how amazing na....hamari jodi kya kamaal ki hogi.... πŸ‘

k- 😳 ....main....tum mujhse pyaar karte ho...main hoon tumhari dream girl...i mean ab tumhari dream wife...

a- haan sweetheart...aur koi toh filhaal yahan hai nahi...tumhe woh waitress bhi pasand nahi aayi..toh mere paas aur koi choice bhi nahi hai... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

k- kripa hits him...

a- ok ab mazaak bahut ho gaya....ab sach...direct dil se kehta hoon..main tumse bahut pyaar karta hoon kripa...pata nahi kab kyu kaise mujhe tumse pyaar ho gaya...lekin i just can't help it...jab bhi tum mere paas nahi hoti ho..main tumhe bahut miss karta hoon...tumhare bina main khud ko complete nahi keh paata...tum mere liye sab kuch ho....i love u 😳 ...(by the way..he's on his knees rite now)

k- 😳 ....angad....main bhi tumse bahut pyaar karti hoon...

and he asks her for a dance....n she slips her hand into his πŸ‘

some soft romantic music is bein played in the background and they are just dancing...lloookin into each other's eyes....soo passionate...filled with love...and finally kripa just blushes 😳 and hugs angad..n keeps dancing.... πŸ‘

tht's all for today.....sorry could not continue..as i had some important work......will try and continue tomorrow

waitin for ur comments...hope u ppl like it... πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰ 😊

luv
guddi & ashi
guddi085 thumbnail
i hope u guys liked it.......i will continue tomorrow...

luv
guddi 😊
lucky-moon thumbnail
it was nicely written and yes plz do continue