Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashita_tweety thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

guys soooooooooo soory for the delay but we dint get time .................hope youll liked it πŸ˜›
anywayz here is the last part

last part

Angad – wooooooooo this is the most happiest day of my life …………………2 kids coming in this house after 8 months and my best friend and my sweet sister r going to get married woooooooooooooo………….i will never forget this day πŸ˜›

Naina – kashish tum mere ek baat mano gi πŸ˜›

Kashish – ya sure masi batai na kya baat hain 😊

Nani – agar tum mujhe apna samajti hoon to tum aaj sa hamare saath rahogi πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Both sujal and kashish look at each other and r trying to decide when πŸ˜•

Kripa – ya kashish di plsssssssssssss even I will get a company …………… πŸ˜‰

Everyone forces them and at last they decide to stay back

Everyone is rellllllllllllllllly happy πŸ‘

After 2 weeks

By the time kashish and sujal have shifted to khanna mansion and aliya and josh have been engaged and their wedding arrangements r going on …………… πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

And angad and sujal r just eagerly waiting for their children's to come in this world πŸ˜‰

Everyday angad and sujal go out for shopping and bring so many things and spend a lot of money on the coming babies πŸ˜†

Kashish and kripa r rellly happy to see their husbands sooooo happy and all r enjoying their lives and now

1 year leap πŸ˜‰

Fortunately both kashish and kripa give birth to their babies on the same day πŸ˜†

kripa and angad have a baby boy named KRISH πŸ˜›

and

sujal kashish have a baby girl namer DIYA πŸ˜‰

Everyone is happy………… aliya and josh have been married since   months and aliya is expecting ………… πŸ˜‰

After 18 years

We se 2 ppl walking hand in hand and its none other than our kkrish and diya.......and they are the best of palssssssssssss 😊

they both r just like the best of buddies always together πŸ˜› ...fighting wth each other πŸ˜† ..playing, fooling around.....but both r reellllyyyy protective abt each other...and no one can say tht they r cousins afterall....they make such a cute pair.... πŸ˜›

they r the pampered kids of the house....now sujal-kashish, angad-kripa,everyone lives together like a big happy family forever

❀️

************* THE END ******************** 

plss tell us if youll liked it 😭

lol
ashi and guddi

Edited by ashita_tweety - 18 years ago
insia12 thumbnail
just finsihed reading the whole thing i must say it was Brilliant!!!!! 😳

Iqra
shahidlover24 thumbnail
Awesum ending!...I really liked it!...Actually, I liked your whole fan fic overall πŸ˜›
lildude13572003 thumbnail
Awesome ending............
-Laiba- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
wow!! nice ending!! i really liked ur ff πŸ˜›
hawoo thumbnail
I LUBBED IT its such an AWSOME ff yaar...to bad u ended it.....ne ways wen will u make a new ff 😊