Bigg Boss Season 5

Todays show made me feel depressed. - Page 3

akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Who were Rakhi Sawant, KRK, Vindu, Raja Chaudhari or Dolly Bindra before entering bigg boss? ðŸ˜³ They were nobody and success in bigg boss flipped their sinking career overnight and they got publicity/fame/money and work in other reality shows.And all these guys were famous of stupid fights n drama. 

People who think majority of people outside is  stupid.. should sometimes  take a break and look into the mirror.. You can not just discard millions of people as stupid/idots. just can not brand and malign a country as enjoying sex/violence  and declare you are the best!! People would laugh it off..
Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wicked gal thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
why are you depressed for a silly game?let the contestants manipulate/backstab, its a mind game and they all want to win the one crore booty,they aren't murdering someone or doing anything criminal to get depressed..regarding backstabbing i don't feel its wrong because everyone wants money and they have not known each too long to give it up all for a true friend,its not like the others are terminally ill or poor that they should be generous and let the other person win.
people murder their parents/brothers/sisters for couple of lakhs in real world,these people are just playing games nothing wrong in it..and just because they are backstabbing each other in the show doesn't mean they are like that in real life,who wouldn't want to win one crore in three months?i would love too and i know most others would too..would anyone on this forum give up one crore to let their favorite shraddha/amar/sky/juhi/sunny/mahek win??lets not judge others on what we can't do ourselves.
-Moderator- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: akash08

People who think majority of people outside is  stupid.. should sometimes  take a break and look into the mirror.. You can not just discard millions of people as stupid/idots. just can not brand and malign a country as enjoying sex/violence  and declare you are the best!! People would laugh it off..

Akash, you have your opinion and I have mine,.Lets leave it there.

I dont know if you noticed but not just bigg boss, but there are several shows surviving only on fights and drama. Even singing and dancing reality shows are raking TRPs on fights between judges. Go and read box office reports from a reputed film critic, all you would see that sex definately sells in Indian market. There was an interesting statistics from Taran Adarsh where he said only Sex and Salmaan sells on box office at the moment based on BO numbers. It has nothing to do with maligning contry's image.(unless you think my opinion on IF can influence millions  😆)

You did not find stupid drama in Vindu/Raja, thats you way of looking at show. For me they were annoying as hell and may be millions of people liked what they did, but it can only be classified as stupid drama.

Chill out buddy 😊 take it easy !
akash08 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Moderator-

Akash, you have your opinion and I have mine,.Lets leave it there.

I dont know if you noticed but not just bigg boss, but there are several shows surviving only on fights and drama. Even singing and dancing reality shows are raking TRPs on fights between judges. Go and read box office reports from a reputed film critic, all you would see that sex definately sells in Indian market. There was an interesting statistics from Taran Adarsh where he said only Sex and Salmaan sells on box office at the moment based on BO numbers. It has nothing to do with maligning contry's image.(unless you think my opinion on IF can influence millions  😆)

You did not find stupid drama in Vindu/Raja, thats you way of looking at show. For me they were annoying as hell and may be millions of people liked what they did, but it can only be classified as stupid drama.

Chill out buddy 😊 take it easy !

You say anything.. I wont comment.. but if you single out India as the country where sex and violence sells.. I would always protest as an Indian.. sex always sells.. everyewhere.. Do you have any clue how in UK Big Boss sex is shown? I can not even write what are shown.. they do all sexual acts.. even if 1% of that is shown in India.. the show will go off air and the set will probably be burnt by people.. so.. pls do not single out my country .. rest all of your opinion.. feel free to comment.. I have no issue..
(and pls do not say India is my country also.. that is even more reason not to brand our own country like that).
PS: nothing personal.. I feel emotional at at such statements, may be because I am away from India for long..Edited by akash08 - 12 years ago
To the TM,: honestly, don't get depressed over this show and more importantly, such insignificant people ðŸ˜†
But it is pathetic to see all this plotting and scheming. I agree with the member that mentioned the need for good tasks. As they say, an idle mind is a devil's workshop. Also, the recent tasks have been rubbish and some of them degrading. It's about time BB creative team came up with some good ideas.