Mahek's reaction on sky's mom being abused? - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
she said "CHUTIYA" to sky,which is a maa ki gaali,u guys don't preach what u teach,he went on mahek's past and u guys bashed him and now when someone abused his mom then too u guys are bashing him,its sick and abt mahek,it will be interesting to see her reaction on this coz wo bohat sachchai ki baate karti hai,and she even accused pooja bedi for not standing for her,now lets see if she stands for a guy whose mom is being abused.
Juanita thumbnail

Originally posted by: blue-ice

OK..thanks guys for explaining...so that gaali was beeped out...but we r assuming that its a maa behen gaali because sky said..that she gave a maa ki gaali...if thats true...i am not going to support shraddha...there is no difference between her and sid then..

But we know how truthful Sky is dont we? We've had scores of episode where he edits and redits...how can we forget the big scenario where he conveniently distorts BB's words during the rajneeti task?

actually, I feel Shraddha might have been really pissed off with the guy...as it is she's really keeping low all these days... I'd like to know the reason why she blasts. Also, if she has used ma-ki gali like Sky is accusing, then not good. But why punish only her, punish all those who gave ma-behen ki gaali all the past days...

One thing I realized, is Sky and Sid creates a lot of drama... threatening BB ki mujhe yaha se nikalo... I'm giving you only 30 mins etc. I may be wrong, but I dont think I've seen any other contestants give these kind of warning to BB when they were verbally abused by these two...
drDopa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
dont give ne rxn mehek...ppl nvr supported her wen she was on the spot...let salman fix this one too
jncblr thumbnail
Poor defenseless Sky! I don't know why people pounce on him with abuses when he mostly just "minds his own business"... I am sure he was devastated upon hearing the gali! Btw never knew that word was a maa ki gali...I googled it and no where it seemed insulting to the Mom! 

Originally posted by: hardyboy666

she said "CHUTIYA" to sky,which is a maa ki gaali,u guys don't preach what u teach,he went on mahek's past and u guys bashed him and now when someone abused his mom then too u guys are bashing him,its sick and abt mahek,it will be interesting to see her reaction on this coz wo bohat sachchai ki baate karti hai,and she even accused pooja bedi for not standing for her,now lets see if she stands for a guy whose mom is being abused.

blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: jncblr

Poor defenseless Sky! I don't know why people pounce on him with abuses when he mostly just "minds his own business"... I am sure he was devastated upon hearing the gali! Btw never knew that word was a maa ki gali...I googled it and no where it seemed insulting to the Mom! 

yea ...i googled it too...it means...a fool, idiot or simpleton...no where does it say that its a maa ki gaali..
sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
So for those souls in doubt- there was an abuse to sky's mom (cause sky said so) AND THE SNEAK PEAK VIDEO PROVED it shraddha got her ass served ðŸ˜‰
monu_tan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
shraddha in ful form with her sadak chhap lingo and gaalis, sky shouldnt have given her that much of footage
sha1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: monu_tan

shraddha in ful form with her sadak chhap lingo and gaalis, sky shouldnt have given her that much of footage

True but I think sky did the right thing my giving big boss a clear ultimatum-instead of rebutting in to shraddha- the bindaas bandha gives no damn when it comes on his izzat or his mom's izzat ðŸ˜‰
sha1 thumbnail
Moreover i am being told by others - But i haven't watched the episode but the aurton ki izzat rakhwali- Maindak- Was actually the instigator in this fight YET AGAIN!? damn i have to see this and then i will come back to comment!
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So the gaali was "Chut*y*" 

Sky exaggerated by saying its a Maa "ki" gaali. 

Forget Maa "ko" gaali. This is not even remotely Maa "ki" gaali. People stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. Sky is just trying to create a scene to get Shraddha evicted. 

Sky has seen that a violent push however small it may be can be used to throw out someone from the BB house. Sky is trying to make this into a big issue when it is not. Sky's intention is to get BB to throw out Shraddha. He failed in his attempt. Simple as that. Zero sympathies for Sky. He has used bigger gaalis in this same show. People inside the house are themselves saying this. Sky should stop being a hypocrite.