Mahek's reaction on sky's mom being abused? - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
mahek did the right thing by calming shradha down. but sky deserves a fight and abuses like this. he cant understand decent language.

today he called sid low class and said he cant have used the word language barrier..sky always likes to classify ppl.
Originally posted by tj_mum

I think you will understand this... 
If someone says "Mother" and then does a hand waving gesture near the crotch. According to you what does it mean? Is it a gaali? Or the person never said VERBATIM the gali? 

That is offensive bhai sahab- I am not denying that BUT I WILL NOT SAY ke thats a gaali- I will call it inappropriate behavior and will report it to others as is- That some one said "Mother" and then did a hand waving gesture near the crotch I Will not say gaali cause it aint. Also i will refrain from framing this incident with a backdrop of some melodramatic story that is not related to it or was not meant to be a part of that incident.  ðŸ˜Š
Originally posted by fast trak

mahek did the right thing by calming shradha down. but sky deserves a fight and abuses like this. he cant understand decent language.

today he called sid low class and said he cant have used the word language barrier..sky always likes to classify ppl.

ahem low class is abuse? how is that in any way comparable to a beep wali gali ? ðŸ˜²
So Sky threatened to leave the house...let's see if he means it.

Just today he was saying that he says he's bored all the time here but that doesn't mean he wants to leave the house...lol

Btw, how many times has he taken off his mic and thrown it...
Originally posted by trekstar

Just today he was saying that he says he's bored all the time here but that doesn't mean he wants to leave the house...lol

lolz hes trying to copy sid wala style ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by trekstar

I didn't keep a count re ðŸ˜‰
Originally posted by sweetrahz

Sanju Baba also told her k aap dono apni jagah sahi thay!!! what was that

Sanju baba also said "magar dono Bilkul Galat thay"!!!! ab batao? ( they were both involved and both played it ugly but i hate it when mahek walks away claiming she was the victim- while clearly she was also as much at fault) 
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
im so sick of Sky's i quit drama! just leave already or stfu! its clear he doesnt want to leave... he even said that today! yes Shraddha abused and thats not right but be a man and sort it out... you dont need to go to that level but whats the point of running away?! 

we saw a bit of Mahek's reaction in the pre-cap she wasnt impressed with Shraddha's language and tried to calm her down but ill wait till tomorrow! hopefully shes fair! 
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

im so sick of Sky's i quit drama! just leave already or stfu! its clear he doesnt want to leave... he even said that today! yes Shraddha abused and thats not right but be a man and sort it out... you dont need to go to that level but whats the point of running away?! 

we saw a bit of Mahek's reaction in the pre-cap she wasnt impressed with Shraddha's language and tried to calm her down but ill wait till tomorrow! hopefully shes fair! 

Yup just like PM's signature- spare me!!!- Sky's signature is i am leaving the show!!! ðŸ˜† too bad its not time yet. 
sky is irritating...taunting...he acts like gadha and may be sharda said...gadhe ki auladh...(guessing)