Bigg Boss Season 5

Mahek's reaction on sky's mom being abused? - Page 4

Posted: 12 years ago
jahan se shardha tution leke aye hain us ke principal ke principal ka bhe baap hain sky!!!!!!!😆😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: annamunna

jahan se shardha tution leke aye hain us ke principal ke principal ka bhe baap hain sky!!!!!!!😆😃

😆 sahi bola re! 
BollyPC thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
im sure Mahek will do whats right! ðŸ˜Š 
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Nitu_ST_Deewani

im sure Mahek will do whats right! ðŸ˜Š 

I hope she doesn't let u down neetu!
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If we see the video, the beep was very short. A single word hindi gali most probably. 

I just want to give a perspective, being a guy. 
Being a guy, I have heard most gaalis among friends. While playing cricket, while joking around and also while guys fight. 

Coloquial usage of any gaali is to abuse the person directly. Most gaalis that I know are also of the same format. The gaalis that abuse the parents are almost never single word gaalis. The only ones that I think abuse the parents start with... teri m** _____ and so on. There is nothing to suggest that Shraddha said something like this. In fact, I dont think any fight has used galis of this format (judging by the length of the beeps). 

I have seen contestants and people on the forums exaggerate the abuses by contestants as if someone has abused the parents of others. It is not. They have abused the person directly. 

Abusing someone else is bad. But, please do not imply that the abuse was meant for the parents when it is not. 
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: sha1

I hope she doesn't let u down neetu!

She never ever let us down!! yes she take stand for PM because she did not say any single word to Sid regarding abusing her parents.. She just walked away with talk to my a** and ended her conversation with spare me!! And Sky create a big drama after that, so there is situation difference as well
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tj_mum

If we see the video, the beep was very short. A single word hindi gali most probably. 

I just want to give a perspective, being a guy. 
Being a guy, I have heard most gaalis among friends. While playing cricket, while joking around and also while guys fight. 

Coloquial usage of any gaali is to abuse the person directly. Most gaalis that I know are also of the same format. The gaalis that abuse the parents are almost never single word gaalis. The only ones that I think abuse the parents start with... teri m** _____ and so on. There is nothing to suggest that Shraddha said something like this. In fact, I dont think any fight has used galis of this format (judging by the length of the beeps). 

I have seen contestants and people on the forums exaggerate the abuses by contestants as if someone has abused the parents of others. It is not. They have abused the person directly. 

Abusing someone else is bad. But, please do not imply that the abuse was meant for the parents when it is not. 

The sneak peak footage shows mahek and other asking shradha to stop and knowing sky who knows what it  feels like of being wrongly accused of something (lst week mahek's drama of mooh fix manipulation) WILL NOT accuse Shraddha of something she hasn't done- MORE SO ur anaysis on galis is pretty gud- but u do know there is a gali thats starts with madar**** Which is again a gali that is intended to the person directly but involving the mom in a derogatory way for no reason. So like you said i will also say Dont imply that an abuse was NOT meant for the parent cause for all the video footage shows it seems plausible that it was intended.  But still Lets wait n watch it in context. 
sha1 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

She never ever let us down!! yes she take stand for PM because she did not say any single word to Sid regarding abusing her parents.. She just walked away with talk to my a** and ended her conversation with spare me!! And Sky create a big drama after that, so there is situation difference as well

I am surprised her manipulation of truth and misleading of housemates (as sanju baba put it) in her allegations by swearing upon her father about the mooh fix karvana hai dialogue- did not let u down?😕
Edited by sha1 - 12 years ago
tj_mum thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

The sneak peak footage shows mahek and other asking shradha to stop and knowing sky who knows what it  feels like of being wrongly accused of something (lst week mahek's drama of mooh fix manipulation) WILL NOT accuse Shraddha of something she hasn't done- MORE SO ur anaysis on galis is pretty gud- but u do know there is a gali thats starts with madar**** Which is again a gali that is intended to the person directly but involving the mom in a derogatory way for no reason. So like you said i will also say Dont imply that an abuse was NOT meant for the parent cause for all the video footage shows it seems plausible that it was intended.  But still Lets wait n watch it in context. 

Your thread title is judgmental in claiming that Sky's mom is abused. And you ask me to wait and watch till tomorrow to decide whether it was meant for the parent or not. Please follow what you preach. 

Regarding Mahek and others asking Shradha to stop, What I say holds true even if Shradha did not abuse Sky's parents. Others would have asked her to not abuse even if she had used any abuse. Also, Sky himself has said Maa "pe" gaali... not Maa "ko" gaali. There is a big difference. Sid-Mahek fight. Sid accused Mahek of Maa "ko" gaali. 

Also, please refer to this thread to clear your misconceptions about Mahek lying about the face thing. Sky did mention about Mahek's face and he knew about it before hand. Just like Sky said to Sid today that he has some googly for Shradha and he is waiting for the right moment to use it.  
Edited by tj_mum - 12 years ago
naureenfizz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

I am surprised her manipulation of truth and misleading of housemates (as sanju baba put it) in her allegations by swearing upon her father about the mooh fix karvana hai dialogue- did not let u down?😕

Sanju Baba also told her k aap dono apni jagah sahi thay!!! what was that