Users

Frequent Posters

Absoluv thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sweet coco

🤗

Fellow Maneet fan!! HELLO!!!! 

I love Udayveer too, Akash is my type! But I really hope Uday-Monya pair up!! Seen the new promo?!

Heyyy Coco dear...fellow MAANEETian...🤗...Not seen the new promo actually...do u have the link for it ?? Is it the one where Uday asks Manyata - Kaun ho tum  & sees the mark ...😛
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I love the name ManVeer as suggested by someone :)
@sweet_coco, even if he will never be called by his full name, still that is his name so i guess we can include the 'veer' part to the jodi name.
My second fav is UdaYta
-Wanderer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
😊

Originally posted by: sweet coco

@Naz: I love that name! But I don't think Uday is ever going to be referred to UdayVeer...maybe ManAy could be the name?! Great ideas though!!🤗

@Those who don't like Uday as the lead: that's totally fine, but this thread is for those who like uday-monya pairing the best. So no hard feelings!

@Crazyfairy: cute name! I so agree! i liked the scene b/w akash and monya in the train with the rain, but he's too bland for me, He's like a Vanilla, while Uday is Rocky Road!😆 I like the grey shade and the depth in Uday's character and I really hope Monya can discover his dark secrets and change him just a little bit. I have a thing for dark and twisty characters---don't dig the good two shoes!

Hi sweet choco!!😊
That's just the thing...I too like complicated characters who have some depth in them...Aakash was interesting only for the first day🥱...Udayveer is a far more interesting character...I simply can't have Aaksh as the lead for the show😡...I'll quit watching it if thats it..Right now, Udayveer is selfish and greedy but somewhere deep down i think he is nice...
To tell u the truth yesterday's episode was super-boring on Moniya's part...i do not want Aakash even as second lead much...
P.S:Priyal Gor's acting has to improve...I do not like the baby-tinge in her tone...I'd like her more mature...in that sense i like Jaynandini more...
ibelieveinpink thumbnail

Originally posted by: Absoluv

Heyyy Coco dear...fellow MAANEETian...🤗...Not seen the new promo actually...do u have the link for it ?? Is it the one where Uday asks Manyata - Kaun ho tum  & sees the mark ...😛

Here you go!! Enjoy!!

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2168692
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
@Connect the Dots: I guess you're right! I also like UdYa b/c it included the ManYata part of her name. let's see what we end up calling them!😆

@crazyfairy: I so agree with you. Uday is so complex and I love that about him. He has feelings but he guards them and hides them by being all charming, selfish, and greedy. He def has a nice side to him. I think Priya is doing a fab job, sure she can improve but as actors they can also improve. I find J has very blank expressions at times--like the club scene with Uday dancing with her--she looked so dead. In that case, I would rather have the baby pitched Monya than dead staring giving J...but just me! it's ok if we disagree! At least we agree on the Uday part!😉
shruti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
UdYa
UdIya
ManVee
ManVeer
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
I really like UdYa! I hope it catches on!
sparkling-star thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm gonna go with ManVeer & UdIya. (: <3 
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hey everyone i like maanveer alot bec it reminds  of maaneet lolololll dont worry im not hear to promote geet just saying and yes like most i also like UV better but i also like akash,  A&M together are nice but Maanveer together are fire and ice and everything nice lololololololll so my vote goes to Maanveer as u can i have already started calling them that i hope this name wins lolololll  

PEACE 

ps. LOVEEE THE SHOW 
WhiteNights thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I really like the ring to ManVeer (actually the show says the name is Udaybeer) but lets stick to 'veer'😆

@coco, I guess you should make a poll now. Then we can come to a conclusion.