Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheRoopsy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: geno0309

Yes Roopali..but we have spoken before, a while ago though...yeah even am excited to see the pics form the set...

Achal chalo ladies..will get going now..you all have a wonderful day!

ohhh really? ho sakta hai continuous classes ki wajah se mujhe shot term memory loss ho gaya hai😆 anyways catch you later...bye
Edited by TheRoopsy - 12 years ago
clarissajohn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
knock knock is nay one around guys. helooo
nishkala thumbnail
Hi everyone...
hello Clarissa 😊
Thanks Mridula for doing the needful after a tiring day in the office 😊

Personally,I expected Nikhil's mom to change and so she did 😆,after all her darshan comes once in 7 months...who knows,next time we may see yet another face ...🤔

Since when has this character of Nimisha become so close to Navya...overnight?😕well,another character confusion 😆

and please...the name itself is "EYEBROW PENCIL"...the whole world uses it for their eyebrows...Nimisha,Savita,Navya or Sugandha need not depend upon Ritz to give this idea 😆...This is not a rocket science that Eyebrow pencil is used to thicken the eyebrows ,these hindi serials are too funny at times
clarissajohn thumbnail
Hai nish

I was knocking around but no one seemed around. Thanks you came I liked the epi though not fantastic only because as mridu said it showcased the other side of annat. The jealousy one. He looked cute. But he still needs good sleep.  
Richaarora thumbnail
Helllooo...Is there any spirit still here? ðŸ˜›
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Mrids, Nice take on the episode...Thanks for the adda🤗...
As your title says it was an unhappening week aramb...But whatever happened has built the foundation for AnYa's nok- jhok, which can lead to cute or worse happenings🤪...

I am curious to know the mysyery behind Amar Sir's sudden change...How come he left the meeting in the middle & went to drop off Navya😕...As Jen says, this might be as a result of Sharmishta insuling Navya...Maybe deviji gave a pravachan about family & relationships😆, which impresses Amar and he offers to drop her home as an answer for Sharmihta's insult...Chalo, Amar droping off part is okay but the shopping part is unbelievable...Anyways, I'm liking this change in Amar...I am ready to exchange my budda baba boss with Amar😉...

What happened with Nimi's eyebrows?🤣hahaha🤣...That was really hilarious...And when did Navya become Nimi's soulmate...She could've opened the door atleast for her mother...Finally our deviji appeared and took the problem on her hands...It looks as if, Nimi & Navya saw an eyebrow pencil for the first time in their life😲...Navya needed Ritz to explain how to use an eyebrow pencil😲...

Nimi's sasural wale looks like another set of loonies🤢...They didn't seemed impressed with Navya working...Hope to see more of Nikhil & his family to get a clear picture of what Nikhil is upto...

Anant didn't looked sooo jealous when he spotted Navya getting in and off from Amar's car...He doesn't have to be doubtful as he is aware that Amar is a married guy...The guy was upset after angry papa's blame & anger outburst... He became all the more mad when Navya was all praises for Amar...No guy would like to listen his girl praising another guy😛...Here our Majnu is mad on his laila without trying to understand the real problem...Anyways, Majnu looks even more cute as an angy jealous lover😳...

Lets see what will happen tonight...I hope Navya wont climb the stairs during midnight to clear the confusion😕...
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hello Clarissa & Nicky...I'm busy with work...Need to finish an urgent work b4 lunch time...Will join you later...
clarissajohn thumbnail
Hai nickey
Hello rreshmi
therea are chances for navya to climb the the stairs for sure like in picnic. But epi was not so bad.
as you siad nikhils moom is looking like an ad for local jewellery
Nikhil yuks with more and more purple colour lipstick to suite nimmis sari.
Richaarora thumbnail
Hi Clarissa and Reshmi🤗

@Reshmi - O.K. hope to see you later ðŸ˜Š

@Clarissa - Phir toh bada mazza aayega. Jahan AnYa hain, wahan hum hain ðŸ˜†