Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
@Geeta- Hey Geeta! How you doing? Oh filler? I hate fillers! Especially boring fillers! Friday's filler was good, why don't we have stuff like that more often?

@Soumya- IDK, I'm halfway through the episode right now, so let see! Amar's change of heart is interesting, and I'm liking it! I too don't see the need for new characters, but I have a feeling it will be in Badrinath-Kanpur, where the Mishras are, cause Aayush said we'll get to see him with his family and there will be new characters, so I'm assuming they'll be with the Mishras! And however cute Anant looks when he's jealous, this track had better not continue for long, or I'm gonna kick him where it counts! But if this motivates him to start working in Navya's office, then why not, as long as he doesn't stay all mad and jealous!
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@Ritch...yeah even I found Amar's change of heart strange...suddenly itna pyaar barsa raha hai Navya pe...hopefully they'll be a logical reason to it.

@Geeta..seriously!! no more new characters please!!!
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey ritch and geeta ðŸ¤—
im just peeking in every 10 mins.Hmm I think Amar droppen Navya only cause his wife got mad or something... Agree with you gals! Anant better get rid of this by tomorrow! Otherwise I will be SUPER pissed off! 
pixiegirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hi Jenny ðŸ¤—

Yeah, nothing will happen of this jealousy for sure. We will get to see some cute roothna & manana by AnYa. It is high time we saw some little jealousy na, it will make Navya treat majnoo with more respect in the future. Nowadays she treats him like driver and nothing more IMO.

And you're right about "I think Amar droppen Navya only cause his wife got mad or something..."

I think so too, now we will get to see a J Sarmishtha madam also. 
Edited by pixiegirl - 12 years ago
geno0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
@all...yeah lets see some nice romantic roothna manana...both Anant and we deserve it-LOL
manjha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Geeta and Soumya LOL I know! I wanna see Navya treat him with respect.. IMO she takes him for granted cause she knows hes total latoo over her but still no doubt that she loves him a lot too! She just needs to show it sometimes :P LOL like Soumya says, like Majnoo we need to see it ðŸ˜† BTW anyone was IPKKND today? can I miss it or is it a must watch? 
pixiegirl thumbnail
Miss it by all means. Another bickering session that's all. 
krystel21 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just updated my take on Page 5, those who're interested can check it out!

@Jen- I think Amar's realised that Navya's tooo gullible and innocent, and people are taking advantage of her, and he doesn't like it, which is why he's helping her and stuff! But I'm not too sure about this theory! Tonight toh Anant is still gonna be pissed, and Navya had better understand that he's pissed, or being the jhalli that she is, Ranbir may have to call her up and tell her what's happening! But yes, its high time we see Anant getting pissed at Navya for a legit reason, I mean, she takes him for granted! He needs to throw his weight around a bit! But still, this track had better end fast, and in a good way!
geno0309 thumbnail
Good analysis Ritch..you said everything we all have been feeling..ab bas show ke makers  samajh jaaye:)
pixiegirl thumbnail
Hi Roopali kaisi ho ðŸ¤—