Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sweetrahz

Bigg Boss unn ki Karay Shabdon mein Ninda karein ge

BB can't evict shraddha directly as she is already in the nominations for this week!!
-Moderator- thumbnail
For survival, jalebi bai is now going to use all the Gaali's that Raja chaudhari taught her before entering the show. I am sure she will come up with some innovative gaali's. That way I admire raja chaidhari's creativity ðŸ˜›
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: purva

Now what will BB do? Evict Shraddha too?? Aise toh uska dhanda band ho jayega.. ðŸ˜” no votes.. no money and direct eviction ðŸ¤”

if shraddha goes for giving gaali...sid should go too...he gave gaalis to PM's parents too...rules r rules.😉...lets see how fair BB is this time...BTW..shraddha is really a tuchhi if she abused sky's mom🤢
Aleena12 thumbnail
Mowan vrad rakhna chahiye shradha ko. so she doesnt create drama for votes.. or send her to jail
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Snehabr

BB can't evict shraddha directly as she is already in the nominations for this week!!

physical assault like mishra did then it possible to throw out  housemate even he/she is nominated  
abuse nhe karsakte app yeh rule hain!!!!! aur sky drama create karega zaroor!!!!!!
Snehabr thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: fire_gun

physical assault like mishra did then it possible to throw out  housemate even he/she is nominated  

Lets face it...PM had guts...Shraddha doesn't even come close to PM in terms of bravery!! She is just gutter mouth!! 🤢
blue-ice. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: redbull1

chalo ek chhichhore ko koi uske level pe jaake maarne wala to hai is ghar me

no doubt that sky is a chichora...may be a better chichora than shraddha...but still his mom doesn't deserve any of shraddha's trash...i wouldn't mind shraddha trashing sky though...😉
pm ne scene create nhe kia tha tottaly ignore kardia tha jab ke sky kah raha han ya to yeh rahe ge ya main ab dkho aage kia huta hain