Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cl0wn thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: herefornothing

discussing nominations is allowed this season...its hpppned soo many times...

this season is v v lenient...absolutely no conduct of code ...😡  

Yes, except on last Saturday 😉
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: NoComments

Come to think of it - I think there have been no open nominations as well in BB so far... In all previous seasons, that has happened at least a couple of times per season!

Also - dont understand why it is always Sky and Sid (and this time Amar) who get the privilege to nominate folks! Why has none of the girls got the privilege?

Because BB is planning and plotting himself to send whoever he wishes back home 😆
Edited by cl0wn - 12 years ago
Lumos thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: fire_gun

bigboss ne is baar kisi ko bhi nomination planning ke liye sazza nahi di hai...because bigboss himself twisting nomination according to his wish

exactly thats been happening this season...completely scripted show...im sure Mehek will win...after all sallu wasnt mad to bring her all the way from Norway only to return as a loser !!! 
jyothi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
How can BB do like this.This is second time this sort of nomination.BB should not do like this.Every contestant should be give chance to nominate of their choice.Good mahek has become captain.She nominated akash good.How can akash nominate amar,BB said all the three should consult becasue  mahek nominated him so he wants to nominate amar.Who will nominate themselves.He will do?He don't have brain.
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: herefornothing

discussing nominations is allowed this season...its hpppned soo many times...

this season is v v lenient...absolutely no conduct of code ...😡 

I too feel that probably discussing nominations is allowed this season. I think may be that just adds lot of spice to show as we get to know these secret game plans and backbiting strategies. But they are too lenient with housemates speaking english

Edited by -Moderator- - 12 years ago
Faraan92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I know ...but in case of bigg boss its like this...

🤣 ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£
cl0wn thumbnail

Originally posted by: monaya_MS

How can BB do like this.This is second time this sort of nomination.BB should not do like this.Every contestant should be give chance to nominate of their choice.Good mahek has become captain.She nominated akash good.How can akash nominate amar,BB said all the three should consult becasue  mahek nominated him so he wants to nominate amar.Who will nominate themselves.He will do?He don't have brain.

Yes, the whole format of the show gets spoilt when they do this. They should carry out NORMAL NOMINATIONS every time!
Observer101 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope everyone gets nominated next week as punishment. i don't want chuhi to escape the nomination again and I want Chuhi to be voted out. This week Sunny, next week chuhi. That way Green room khatam ho jayega. Bacha Sky. Shraddha will take care of him inside the house.😆