Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Eeessshhh... I did not see your reply here ... and posted in your thread too with EXTRA input too 😛

Originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

My only concern is that it is ONLY Khushi's prescene and HER prescene of mind that is keeping La and ASR together now! If not for her sending plants and the"Fake suicide note" they won't be together now anyways!

However...who is Khushi now? ASR's best freind or is she his mistress? (that goes into his room after he blows up at family members or GF to tell him he was wrong?)

WHAT THE... is what I have to say? If it were me, I would NEVER get involved! ASR is right! It IS non of her business! After the way that guy has carried on... I would just plain stay out of his way! NO exemptions! WHAT is it to ME to tell him how to behave with his people?

M.Y.O.B Khushi is all I have to say!

2future thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
when phone rang and buaji picked up i thought it's arnav callihg 2 say sorry to khushi but since she didnt pick up he hung up . next rang khushi picked up no one spoke and hung up thought shyam called to make sure khushi left RM so he cam go home. but never thought akhash was calling to speak to payal. CVs never fail to surprise.
CrazyAbtTV18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
very well said..  Glad Payash story is moving ahead

Originally posted by: rushshri

Bahut dino baad snake babu ke bhi darshan hue. Lucky me. Hmmm. 😡 . As usual masking lie wid his super soft voice dat ne1 can melt.
🤣
</font>

he truly is irrating with that 2 time face of his.. and wht amazes me is the way he lies that too with so much ease and doesn't fumble, just spontaneous...

--Anna-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Nice post!

I loved like loved the episode yesterday (only the first part and the precap though😛)

But the 2 sorrys were the highlight of the show! The first to Lavanya which was only because of Khushi and the second one was for Khushi -- that was so sweet of ASR!! 😳

Payash were cute -- I love them too and I cant wait to see both the couples now together! 😆
IronyDied thumbnail
oh ! epi was ok ok type🤔 more than epi i am angry with la and asr hug! gosh it going on my nerves! la is distributing free ka kiss and hug and arnav like a good boy taking them and waht was that la ko hug back karne me koi problem nahi uo hug kare to arnav babua saath saath response marat hain aur humri khushi bitiya lipat ke roye bhi to na na chuna na chuna na why? 😡

if i was in khushi's place na would have slapped ASR! tell him..i do care damn it and most importantly pull him that very famous pool side and finish that miss kiss!😛
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I think the first part was the best among all - coz from the next part suddenly the tables turned and brought payash scenes - i think they're rushing to show us all this.

I'm looking forward to watching the Bromance ;)
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: vampire_girl

oh ! epi was ok ok type🤔 more than epi i am angry with la and asr hug! gosh it going on my nerves! la is distributing free ka kiss and hug and arnav like a good boy taking them and waht was that la ko hug back karne me koi problem nahi uo hug kare to arnav babua saath saath response marat hain aur humri khushi bitiya lipat ke roye bhi to na na chuna na chuna na why? 😡

if i was in khushi's place na would have slapped ASR! tell him..i do care damn it and most importantly pull him that very famous pool side and finish that miss kiss!😛

Despo u 😉
uniquebluerose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hmmm an intresting take...

But i expected your insight more on their glass wall which both of them close and open repeatedly between them...what is happening there
First Khushi opens it then Arnav closes it and Khushi forcefully opens it wanting to make him see the love...others (read Khushi) has for him and then seeing a lcak of response she closes the galss door and they both watch each other rather painfully...I am thinking what up with these two
But CVs have done a great job with the metaphosirm if thats what they aim to show as...a glass wall where you see the other pain but can never reach out them to make it alright or heal it

How is Arnav going to stop Khuhsi tears if her talks about her not existing at all...

And Khushi's heart to heart talk with Devi Miyaa hoping the engagement will solve her confusion...intresting waiting to see how that will happen
Wish Lavanya has been as swensitive to Khushi as she is to ARnva anger and ask her whom she is getting engaged to how he looks and the most important question whether Khushi is Kush!!!!

Probably i am expecting too much from her...but now a days the forum is making her tragic quess who is pure at herat ,,,,then i just wish she open her eyes and loooks into her friend if not her boyfriend
rushshri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Damn gud wid matamorphism @uniquerose
devishree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
⭐️it was cute episode regarding payash episode all those lovey dovey expressions😳 on akash and payal were awesome arnav spying on akash is worth watching👏 thank u for ur amazing post rushi⭐️
can't wait to watch today's episode😍