Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: luckymahi

had already posted this on another thread. just wanted to share here too😊.
i'll be probably one of the very few who liked today's episode. yes  i actually liked it😊, although it was not up to our expectations(which were arhi scenes of course lol😆) but it was better than some of the filler episodes we got a few weeks ago.

Arnav battling with himself and finally consoling himself saying he won't hurt her again. He was probably thinking of avoiding Kushi, but as soon as he enters he is reminded of her coz of La's Kushi style dressing. He is not able to control himself n he hates that. So he shows his anger towards La.(BTW is it me or he looked much better today than last week? lol😆)

The kushi-arnav onfrontation scene i thought was beautiful😍. She knows him very well, that he won't bow down to anyone. she also doesn't expect him to either. Kushi closing the glass door looked so symbolic too, but lets leave the symbolisms to the beautiful writers😆. 
Even though it was annoying to see La hugging n kissing ASR, i guess it was pretty much expected. My only console during that scene was that La was hugging 'ASR', but 'ARNAV' had eyes only for Kushi. As i read in another post " the sorry word was for Lavanya but he meant to convey the meaning only to Kushi".

I feel that deep inside her heart, Kushi knows whats happening to her. yet she denies it. She is as strong n stubborn as ASR, probably even more. She just doesn't want to accept that her heart n breath have been taken away by a person whom she thought she would always hate. Even though she asks DM not to give her any answers, her heart very well knows the reason.

Highlight of episode: never expected Anjali to ask so many questions😲 the ill friend, kamala, U go gal👍🏼!

precap: can't wait for it! Lot of ppl felt how can Kushi go back to normal talking with arnav after friday but its always a pleasure to watch arhi😍😆.

Even though it was an episode where it was like *been there,done that*, i felt it laid a foundation to the rest of the week n its only a matter of time before this forum goes gaga again😉

p.s: sorry for the long post😊

nicely summarized...and yes it did have a feeling of dejavu but sometimes that can be attributed to the familiar characters...we are so used to their actions and reactions by now...it can be nothing else but predictable...thank god for that...coz that is perfect characterization
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: doodleberry

Perfect Eve. Well there are some scenes here where it needs some changes but the story did move a bit forward. Some dialogues were really well thought. Arnav's realization of being extra rude did make sense but as he was determined to behave properly with her it all changed 'coz Lavanya reminded him of Khushi. He is fickle and the moment he saw Laa in Khushi like attire he bounced back. Definitely it reminded him of Khushi's whole "farak nehi padta " dialogue or his ill treat to her. Then he revolted when K came to talk to her and his whole chain of dialogues were only meant for self. 

Nargis is right. He only went to apologize to Laa 'coz Khushi wanted him to. I always wonder when will Lavanya realize that why always ASR comes back to her; to stop her from leaving; to apologize; to talk to her; changes the engagement dates; Its all on Khushi's insistence. The day she realizes this and connect the dots she will leave him. But this can only happen when the CVs will want. 

Then Mamaji's dialogue of Arnav not mentioning his own engagement was appropriate. 

Another analysis of your's I loved. Literally, Khushi will prefer to die than to say him that she loves him. The moment she realizes she loves him I guess she'll stay away and never let him know. It can only happen with ASR running after her. 😆 

😆..oh yeah...the day she realizes that she loves him...she is just gonna run like mad...and then only ASR can bring her back...how true!!
smileyhug7679 thumbnail
i 100 % agree with u
and i truly liked todays episode
i am looking fwd for 2morrow
the thing i liked best was when la said i love u he didnt say i love u too he said i am sorry that too looking at our jalebi
ha ha  that was good hope our half boiled/fried  jalebi understands😲
eveline thumbnail
Originally posted by: smileyhug7679

i 100 % agree with u
and i truly liked todays episode
i am looking fwd for 2morrow
the thing i liked best was when la said i love u he didnt say i love u too he said i am sorry that too looking at our jalebi
ha ha  that was good hope our half boiled/fried  jalebi understands😲

😆..half boiled -half fried jalebi...🤣
Skylar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eveline

Or Khushi does not realize this...honestly after going through hell and high waters...who in the world wants to confess that they are in love with a nasty, arrogant, brute ( sorry...but thats what he likes to be seen as😆)..that man is unattainable for her...she cannot even dare to dream about him...scared to think about him...terrfied of his presence...and we expect our innocent unworldly girl to realize she loves him..😲..not on her life...in her place..i would run a mile from such a thought...that would be suicide...right??

I would totally run into the opposite direction instead of telling him! And considering what happened on Diwali...

Watching this show is like being on a roller coaster, you have the highs and the lows so it's a constant roller coaster ride especialy watching indian serials. All I know is that for me personally, I just take it as it comes, everytime I think it's going in a certain direction, it doesn't although, it does but like a week later. I hope that made sense...

welcome to the craziness of watching serials...

Skylar

kitty25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
good analyze👏Edited by kitty25 - 12 years ago
san2346 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
good positive post...nice analysis...
eveline thumbnail

I would totally run into the opposite direction instead of telling him! And considering what happened on Diwali...

Watching this show is like being on a roller coaster, you have the highs and the lows so it's a constant roller coaster ride especialy watching indian serials. All I know is that for me personally, I just take it as it comes, everytime I think it's going in a certain direction, it doesn't although, it does but like a week later. I hope that made sense...

welcome to the craziness of watching serials...

Skylar

I just love the unpredictability of this show...the uncertainity is what draws me to it...i dont watch any other indian telly show...just this one coz i find its approach totally unique...i love roller coasters 😆 personally...but do know that some hate the ups and downs and dont have the stomachs for it 😉
Flame. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I totally agree! Thanks a ton for making this post. 👍🏼
I was going though the forum and i wasn't able to comment on even one topic since i liked today's episode and everybody hated it to the core. 
So there was no such topic where i could write or post something. 

For me the episode wasn't bad at all and it wasn't a filler as well.
I knoww he said sorry to La. Man like Arnav Singh Raizada who few moments ago said to khushi that he doesn't do things coz of her and the next moment he went and sorry to La only coz of her. Now temme isn't this progression? Such a big thing has happened guys. Cheer up 😛

Today Anjali wasn't convinced at all by snakes's sweet talks. Today she questioned him about his friend and that lady (i want to see this from many days) She has sorta started to suspect him and that's a big step forward. 

Last but now the least even Payash track is moving ahead so there were lot of important things that happened today but went unnoticed because of no lovey dovey scene between Arhi. 
chupachup thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
I understand your point. But the ASR scene in the car,'I cant see her cry' is all deja vu. After the Friday epi, its true that the expectations have risen. I wasnt expecting a duet song in the rain, but since the announcement of Khushi's sagai, I had a feeling that ASR had realised somehow that he is falling in love with her.But,today, its like back to square 1. And the apologizing scene was not very clear- and the cherry on the cake, is the repeated hug of La - ASR!..I am quite disappointed but its true thats its only one epi..we'll see till the end of the week what happens.