Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sam123_0

My TV volume was fine... it was not muted... It is my brain which goes into mute mode these days when I see Baapji and Kastur or Saroj and Kastur talking 😆

my tv volume goes mute wen dose nonsense ppl appear, nd my brain goes mute wen kastur goes on wid her crap wid MOHAN alsoo dat too on d bed🤢!!
hw can she tell him dat, kabhi apney baapji ko samajhney ki koshish ki hain😡?? kasturrr ughhh ...
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thats what baapji said today after taking u turn ... but before he has always said mohan should do only masala business as it is parampara ... he has been against mohan doing his own business from day one ... only now he is saying this small or big non sense ... before all he wanted was mohan to sit in masala shop and do nothing else 🤔 its not what he said today that we have a problem with, when we see it in the context of what he has been saying earlier that the problem starts. He never wanted mohan to go abroad, he never wanted him to do anything but masala business ... and now only he has suddenly come up with this reasoning which in the context of other things shows makes no sense
but my biggest fear is dat aftr all d losses MOHAN faces kastur might samjofy him 2 sit at d masala shop🤢... if dis happens den all my frends plsss cum 2 giv me d last blessings as i will b in ICU dat too taking last breath of my life...🤢
sam123_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Oh thanks for clarifying nads😆... I agree what he has been saying since hte beginning... and today he said something totally different.. I know... but I guess we have to just accept the fact that he was against mohan going away from the masala business.. but eventually he accepted but he has his fears bcoz Mohan has suddenly decided to take a big jump!🥱
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Anj, I got it now.  And yup, totally agreed.
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
The only way I buy this is to look at it as Baapji manipulating the situation to try to get what he wants.  Not the first time he's blown hot air, in the hopes that Mohan would join the masala shop.