Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†..oh god he named it aorta...my holiness AORTA...i missed it...wait letme watch the repeats ...donnt be angry aash...after all thebrains behind this is THE FAMOUS mp..๐Ÿ˜ก..what else do you expect from him...๐Ÿคข
Loquacious_Aash thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Viji79

Aashu, I sincerely tried to make some justifications, despite having laughed my lungs out at the mention of aorta when my MSK is struggling for life, and googled major arteries in human body. To my consolation I did find out that the femoral artery injury by gunshot can be life-threatening. I got all excited and wanted to post the link saying "spare the CVs, galti ho gayi hai, koi toh artery hai jiski zakm jaanleva ho sakthi hai". God saved me from doing anything since I decided to read the full article before posting and guess what it was? Its life threatening if the injury is near the groin. Hey Babaji!!!

uthra...if the bullet wud nick the vessel..it could be dangerous...lekin aorta kyu bola wo kamina doctor..๐Ÿ˜ก
sia221 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I dont expect much...coz its a daily soap.. so they never go beyond one or two words when it comes to medical/hosp...๐Ÿ˜†

But yes...AROTA part.. was a noticeable mistake.. ๐Ÿ˜•

Once it was fine... I thought I heard it wrongly.. but they mentioned d same thing twice... ๐Ÿ˜•

Nice post..

Edited by sia221 - 12 years ago
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Agree with you guys, I feel like whacking their heads ...really๐Ÿ˜ก

I don't understand when they ask the husband
hum maa ya bachche main se kisi ek ko hi bacha sakte hai aur aap ki jald se jald decide karna padega ki kise bachana hai...They ask this question even the would be mom is 3 months prggy๐Ÿ˜†

palakchopra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@ naz...ninand,,mannsi..

</div>
i agree yaar..

it was basic 12th biology!!!!!!!!!!!!

not even a medico thing..

they know aour fad over maaneet...and think ..so think ke they can dish up any crap...and we will lap it up!!

@reni ...hasna band kar..mera khoon jal raha hai...

@palak...darling ...aage aage dekh...kya hota hai...
dear not even 12th class bio is required it was basics which was taught in 9 and 10th class

<div>

Edited by palakchopra - 12 years ago
Viji79 thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

uthra...if the bullet wud nick the vessel..it could be dangerous...lekin aorta kyu bola wo kamina doctor..๐Ÿ˜ก

Doctor ko kyun daant rahe ho jab writer ne gadbad kiya ho. CVs ka science knowledge toh world famous hai. You remember the first time Maan slips ring on Geet's fingers it was full moon. Later, Maan dresses up Geet for their engagement (supposed to be 8-9 days after the first ring ceremony), it was full moon again. So aur paani peeyo and tande ho jao.
tanya94 thumbnail

im a bio student preparing for med but stil cudnt undestand what was the name of the vessel he said...later i realised it was aorta

SakshiGarg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i was wondering if i heard wrong... or is it dat i have forgotten my field๐Ÿ˜•... actually when the doc said shoulder ke niche AROTA... i was lyk๐Ÿ˜ฒ... arota??? wats dat???๐Ÿ˜•... 4 once i thot may b he wanted to say AORTA... but then i thot its not the vessel beneath shoulder... it toh starts 4m heart n is almost in the midline๐Ÿ˜•... haye rabba... iss writer ne to mujhe meri anatomy hi bhula deni hai๐Ÿ˜† 
Drashtigorgeous thumbnail
He dint even say Aorta (forget the fact that the anatomical position itself was wrong in the first place) he said aroter ..W*F was that??? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ 

jnawaz thumbnail
aashu ..i know you're upset but pls watch the name calling...๐Ÿ˜•

on a side note...omg that is hilarious!! i was reading Tanu's update and i was like W*F? really...now reading your post it all makes sense...tauba...these "doctors" need to go back to primary school and learn the correct pronunciation of words let alone going back to med school for round #2!! ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
JAZ