So he wasn't trying to break her

Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Last week,we all thought ASR was being nasty to get a rise out of Khushi, so she realizes her own feelings. He was chasing her, we thought.

I had my doubts then, and today's episode confirmed it.

It was his giant-sized ego that prompted his assaults on Khushi, and not his realization of his own feelings. He can't leave her alone, he can't take it that he won't have any say over her at all.

He may be in love with Khushi, but he is confused about what he feels because:

-this loss of control is alien to him
-there's a huge gulf between Khushi's background and his...and the gulf is not just social or monetary, it is in their education, ideals, philosophies of life---and he can't figure out how someone like Khushi can affect him
-of course, he hates the concept of love

His resolve in the car today was not to Not Hurt Khushi, but to himself be unaffected, 'unhurt 'by her.

He lost it again when he saw Lavanya dressed like Khushi " Main itni koshish kar raha hoon..." --he is trying to forget Khushi, and Lavanya is modelling herself on the woman he wants to forget!

He vented his anger on Khushi (when she went to lecture him, on something that wasn't really her business, but deep down it is, and she can't leave him aloneπŸ˜†), getting even more pissed when she put her finger on the truth---he is angry with her but is taking it out on Lavanya...so he lashed out unfairly, cruelly, absolutely  true to his character.

He apologized to Khushi with Lavanya in his arms because an unconditional apology to Khushi would have been too much for him---but he himself does not realize that he has changed, Khushi was right, ASR would never have apologized, but Arnav did today, in however cowardly and roundabout a way. Arnav is an emotional coward (don't kill me, girls, it is true!)

So of course things are back to square one...le sigh.

And Khushi, she is tired now, "Ab hum aur rona nahin chahte"...and goes on to say to her Devi Maiya "Ab hum iss bare me nahi sochna chahte"---meaning she is sealing herself away from any feelings for Arnav.

From the precap we know that Payash track would be taken forward, and from the SBB we know that Khushi would be up to her naive comic antics again. That, while pleasant, would be bit out of place after the amount of pain and sadness that both Arnav and Khushi have recently gone thru.

But this is a soap, so I guess it is doing the best it can to keep us glued to TV screens! 😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gunayaar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
ya...best soap ever...full on emotions,feeling,luv,fun,happiness...❀️❀️
Neemsundari thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: gunayaar

ya...best soap ever...full on emotions,feeling,luv,fun,happiness...❀️❀️

yep...and a few good shots of Barun Sobti πŸ˜†
dnyd thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
loved ur take because the whole of last week i was doubting Arnav being on a chase
true-blue thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Well said! i loved everything you wrote...including the bit about Arnav being an emotional coward!! πŸ˜†
Can't stop loving him though!! πŸ˜‰
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I KNEW this was about his GIANT SIZE EGO! It had NOTHING to do with him confronting his feelings for Khushi??

It is PATHETIC in my view and so is HE! Glad K did not break in front of him and ADMIT to feeling anything about his relationship status!

I am actually pretty disgusted with the whole thing! ASR is WORSE than I thought! He was JUST trying to get a rise out of Khushi and tortouring her JUST FOR KICKS!

CV's are you people sadists or what? WHY show a sad or contrite ASR on Friday if THIS is the reality we have to confront after the week of buildup to NOTHING??? I think CV's are confused about the direction of the show!

This is not ARHI romance at all! It is ASR tortoures Khushi and SHE lectures him on relationships and continues to babysit La! I think the makers need to decided WHAT this show is about???
Edited by MrDarcyfan - 12 years ago
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Great Post.. and Bang on target...πŸ‘

Will come back with more soon... !
sameerah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

So does he have to come across as being so nasty to her :( it was sad how he shouted at her...

it would have been nice to see her retaliate instead of crying ...
-Sneha25- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome post..!! You nailed it...!!  It was all about his ego and nothing else..He still has a long way to go..

I was trying to make sense out of his and Khushi's confusing monologues..Your post helped.. Thanks heaps.. !!πŸ˜ƒ
sheela83 thumbnail
Surprised that Arnav took note of what La is wearing. He has never taken any notice of what La wears ever before !!!!!!!!!!!!!!