Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

ASR(Cvs) has completely lost it yaar

trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Srry If I offended anyone but please guys try to understand I am as frustrated as you all are after watching todays episode.
ASR started this DRAMA of farak nahin padta JUST to make KKg realise that she is wrong to go ahead with the engagement since she does not love the person she is going to spend her life with. RIGHT.I mean thats what we all thought.He even preponed his engagement date in order to do that.😡 and NOW THIS.😡
He is doing everything wrong yaar, I mean he is after all ASR the WIN AT ALL CVOST MAN.WHY is he doing this and whats the POINT?I am sooo pissed today after seeing the LA ASR make out scene. Its was YUCKY and UNCOMFORTABLE. ASR should not do this to make KKG happy.  I mean even though he was looking at her all the time BUt honestly that is not working well with us now at all. Arhi scenes are NOT ENJOYABLE with LA in the picture. 
The Cvs have totally LOst it and I am afraid that IF they go ahead with this LA ASR track and keep shpowing us this YUCKY HUGS AND KISSES the Trps are bound  to go down. 
My request to the Cvs please GET RID OF LA  asap and please please dont change ASRs character JUST foor the sake of it. He was fine till friday for me. Extremely Mean but at the same time IN A MISSION to change KKGs mind . I  did not like ASR hugging and kissing LA just  because KKG asked him to be nice to her. There are many more things in the world to make her happy . Do that and GET RID of La asap.😡

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

geetmaanluv thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
i think arnav knows he loves khushi but he thinks khushi does not love him. and he said he wont hurt her so he made up with la as per direction. as frustrated im with asr he is at least unpredictable. i wish khushi would stop being so self sacrificing. y does she always want to strengthen their relationship. i not saying help them break up but do not help them make up. really if it wasnt for khushi they would have broken up a long time ago. asr always makes up with la to make khushi happy. he did it last time too. 
Jalebibaby thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya u r rite. He can fulfil sme othr meaningful wishs of kushi othr than ths. Im realy fed up wid asr nd la romance.
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jalebibaby

ya u r rite. He can fulfil sme othr meaningful wishs of kushi othr than ths. Im realy fed up wid asr nd la romance.

ASR only makes KKG happy and listen to her when she asks her to do something for LA. WTH he even brought her back since KKG had asked him to do it. Please ASR dont torture us anymore with your scenes with BLAH. I dont enjoy watching her hugging and kissing you please.😡
-kri- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
even me...not liking it at all...this sounds stupid...what'll happen to la when the truth is out...arhi should get married...we know it...payash track is not bad...wish cv's concentrate on arhi shaadi before payash shaadi
sun2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
On the plus side -   ASR never reciprocated LA's I love you - instead he was so focused on Khushi that he told her I am sorry!! 

I agree - ASR be a MAN man - own up to your affections with Khushi - not with LA please!
Anushkakaur21 thumbnail

Should i watch today episode or not?

I think i get really annoyed when i see the hug so i skip it.  I think Khusi should not help La anymore ans say to La that u need to do it yourself !! Cos of Khusi, La is getting her way. 

I want La to leave at the end of this week!!!
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASR was the same... the thing is CVs forgot to say us wat is in ASR's mind..  they forgot to say us he is still a budhhu... the thing is he gets hurt when he hurts her and this is like sth making ASR weak so to get rid of d weakness he taunts her she gets hurt and so he... a cyclic process... but its tym for sth new otherwise am sure of ipkknd's fall from 9th place to nowhere...
I guess Cvs should work more n hope payish track admist la n snake still on the screen will not be effective becoz neither ASR nor Kushi will try to feel their present scenario with the name of beind engaged and comitted to someone else... but i feel that CVs want the same as they cud return back to square1 once again... 
trina2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sun2011

On the plus side -   ASR never reciprocated LA's I love you - instead he was so focused on Khushi that he told her I am sorry!! 

I agree - ASR be a MAN man - own up to your affections with Khushi - not with LA please!

Exactly. 👏
bila_a thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
uummm..
first of all, the hug and kiss scene is showing how his not really comfortable doing it and doesn't really effect him as well as it being his own fault for putting himself in that position as he is after getting engaged to La.

2nd. La is a catalyst for arnav and khushi's relationship

thirdly the ep wasn't that bad at all i guess you need to see rather then look at todays episode and there a few posts saying why todays ep was go or giving it a psoitive spin which makes total sense.

fourthly is was interesting reading your point of view

lastly i found todays episode ok