Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Shahu

I knowww! He was screaming at her La like she was his wife or something. His screaming, his gussa, his tears, his EVERYTHING should be Khushi's, dammit!
@BOLD: Spot on, girl!

Yeahhh that is sooo true...he can't scream at La like that. he screams like that only to KKG😭 I actually hated the whole scene with a passion. And then it was all roundabout, going in circles. How many times had we seen this type of scene before?? He yells/ abuses KKG, feels bad about it, makes a resolution not to hurt her, breaks it the very next moment,KKG cries, gives him advice, he feels sorry about it, apolagizes in a roundabout way...so on and so forth...
Its never stopping...uuurghhh
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: canzasana

may be they will keep doing this,😑 and drag the whole thing 

becz they want  this love story to rise in new year so wait this whole month , year we are all , getting touture🀒
i hope i am wrong other wise this love story will loses it charm 

Oh god!! please no!! not untill the new year 😭
Shahu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: keti00

πŸ‘Girls & Ladies, you guys are cracking me up!!! this is the best moment otta today's episode, reading these comments.. πŸ€£ πŸ€£
I know he is insanely sexy and i don't even know where to start, drool drool 😈.. And La was all over him.. And I was jealous and I was like enough La get off him now loll..  I wonder how KKG was able to see them together like this, grrr!!!!

I know, right!!!
Look at us! WE are so jealous of La right now, and KKG was just standing there doing nothing! Maaan, she has the self control of a monk!!! πŸ˜†

Shahu thumbnail

Originally posted by: hirushinz

MAAANNN HIS BUM!!! Its so good to see great bums on men. And when it lands on ASR the whole package is even more drool-worthy!!! he's just so yummy!! Its not even funny now. Im such a fan of Nutella!! But I would take ASR any day over Nutella!!! Or a Nutella smeared ASR is EVEN more better!! What a yummy idea that is!!! πŸ˜‰ YUUUMMM

*shrieks*
Nutella smeared ASR!!!
*shrieks*

Gimmmeee!
Shahu thumbnail

LOL I know right!! I mean how can life be this unfair?? Kushi and Lavanya get to grope/touch/hug/kiss ASR ALL the time...Its high time some of the others (like us) get the chance to do it too πŸ˜‰ We should send a petition to the PH to give us poor souls a chance too🀣

Totally!! We should! πŸ˜†
We. Are. Dying. Here! *need...air..caaan't breeaaath*
We need help!!!!!! (i.e. ASR!) πŸ˜†

So, we are okay with "sharing" him?! 🀣🀣

Shahu thumbnail

Yeahhh that is sooo true...he can't scream at La like that. he screams like that only to KKG😭 I actually hated the whole scene with a passion. And then it was all roundabout, going in circles. How many times had we seen this type of scene before?? He yells/ abuses KKG, feels bad about it, makes a resolution not to hurt her, breaks it the very next moment,KKG cries, gives him advice, he feels sorry about it, apolagizes in a roundabout way...so on and so forth...
Its never stopping...uuurghhh

Too damn true, yaaar!
And these type of scenes are coming faster now! one after the other!!
At least give us a break between the repetitive scenes, so that people like me would forget about the last stupid scene and enjoy the hotness that is Barun Sobti.
Honestly!
CDlove thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shahu

Totally!! We should! πŸ˜†
We. Are. Dying. Here! *need...air..caaan't breeaaath*
We need help!!!!!! (i.e. ASR!) πŸ˜†

So, we are okay with "sharing" him?! 🀣🀣

LOL if help comes in the form of ASR i wouldn't mind...
Ummm sharing huh??? LOL
I guess thats fine as long as all of us have a healthy agreement beforehand ROFLto avoid catfights you know πŸ˜†