Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: greenleaf007

Mumbai track is just 🥱 ...This Sona-Abhi ka Pagalpan is killing me...SOna use chode na chode, Hum sab SGP ko ek din chodenge😆

Seriously.
tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This forum looks so damn dead🤢
111192 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: leo4ever

I really cant swallow sona needing ishans help to shop. Sona was supposed to be living before ishan in mumbai. Y ishan ki help. Really cant symphatize with sona , too weak. Itna character assanion

i am sure sona is cooking up stories
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Wow tom once again scuffle follows btw Inder and BP, whts the conclusion for this trk now
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: 111192

i am sure sona is cooking up stories

Why would she do that? i think she should get out of there asap warna aadhi pagal toh hai hin, Puri paagal ho jayegi😆

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shwets1502

ok...no improvement at all...i havent seen SGP for a week...and seems i havent missed anything except BP and his other family...

i really hope the Mumbai/Sona track ends...and whats with Suhana...i think she should leave to Delhi now...she is better off in Delhi even if BP is there

I don't watch SGP anymore...just read updates. 😆 As for Suhana, she has got Madhuri to accompany her weird antics...if only Meena was sent with Ishaan and Suhana...may things would've been better. 😆
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Resham*

Wow tom once again scuffle follows btw Inder and BP, whts the conclusion for this trk now

Dont know about the Conclusion but there's a Substitution i.e Sasural simar ka on Colors😉 ðŸ˜†
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is how feel every week for last 3-4 weeks ! dont know what to do , becoming unbareable. On top of this forum is not only dead but have looney,s around who are rude and obnoxious, no civilised discusions nothing, tell me which FB page you guys are gone so that I can join too.
*Resham* thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
oh thts another headache , then this is btr😆
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@ekta...for the first time...i did not miss SGP...whenever i go out of statin...somehw i catch the episodes...or atleast read the updates...bt this time...i did neither...

i just heard it from my mother...she too hadnt seen it properly...i think its time..the current tracks end