Payash wedding-cupid to Arhi live-in

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Friends:

Happy Monday!!!
Looking forward to some FUN moments this week!!!

I possibly got the answer for a puzzle that is been wondering in the forum๐Ÿ˜†
I always think why Khushi will be ready to marry or live-in with Arnav after shyam's exposure to Arnav.
Cvs r very smart and has brought such solid and sensitive reason behind it๐Ÿ‘
So Payash wedding will be fixed. So shyam will force Buaji to first finish his marriage with Khushi..that will lead to Shyam's truth to Arnav. However, Arnav at that time will tell Gupta's that he is ready to marry Khushi, but Why khushi will say yes????
Arnav will emotionally blackmail her, if u say no ..there will be no payash wedding. Khushi really knows if second time payal's wedding will call off then she will commit suicide..and she will say yes.

What r ur thoughts friends???

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smitar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Smart of u to figure that out! Should have lots of fun now! Hope the torture track is over!
preethi12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
possblty r der.. to shpe up d track, dat wil be nce..
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Yeah anything is possible now!
sumana-13 thumbnail
I hope you are right yaar๐Ÿ˜... I so want to see Arhi together n married ๐Ÿ˜... aage ki kaahani baad mein soonchenge...
zaniax thumbnail
HMM...anything can happen๐Ÿ˜Š. But i dun want the hatred mairrage track, hav already seen it in alot of serials.So i hope CV's think of somethin diff.
the_rain thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Anything can happen..! ๐Ÿ˜›

I'd love to see a scene where Shyam would tell the Gupta family that they should not let Payal get married to Aakash and Khushi standing up and saying 'Why not, of course the marriage will happen since Jiji loves Akash!'

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
your prediction sounds possible and there's no way khushi will let payal's marriage to be broken twice. and arnav too doesn't want to ruin anjali's life so both comprise but im sure arnav will marry khushi to my displeasure towards this stale revenge marriage
AyushiSinghania thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Possible! But I would say, let's just wait and watch. Let's hope for the best, the CV's won't dissappoint us ! =))
DiamondLife thumbnail
Lets hope, at least Arnav should get know of shyam's intention!!!
I dont want this to happen after marriage. Like someone in the forum said that (this might happen)-
May be Shyam will not turn on Marriage Day since Raizadas will be present. So Arnav will marry Khushi. then Later Khushi will be shocked to see Shyam as Anjali's Husband. But  because of Anjali's happiness she will not tell Shyam's truth to everyone and also will tell Guptas not to since it will ruin Anajli's life. She will keep an eye on Shyam about stealing money from anjali etc that will lead Arnav to be furious to Khushi because she is Questioning his sister and he cannot tolerate that. This will lead Khushi to blurt out the truth and give shock to Arnav.