Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Jonathan Ramdath

Having the fortunate one at his disposal, Pappu no longer needs to rely on Neelu's support. For him to be gathering all this sort of information about Runjhun indicates that he has intentions of marrying her.Well Bantu better get himself prepared for a fully disfigured face. As for Guddu the Pandeys and the rest of the family, be prepared to hear the news of Runjhun's death from Bantu. Now Neelu will be convinced that Pappu really murdered Runjhun until the Baba arrives on the scene and informs Guddu that Runjhun was last seen alive in a vehicular accident with Pappu and his men, once Tillu takes along that artist with him.

Love how to put it short and sweet to the point. I am thinking along the same lines with you.

@azuria,Surish and Leesan

Thank you Leesan for having mentioned it. As for Surish and azuria the CV"S have already created a separation track between Guddu and Runjhun and is looking forward to create another between Kukkan and Mahadevi, please do not create another between you both.You two make me laugh.Surish you're studying to become a lawyer, that's great! congratulations!

Edited by Cleos - 12 years ago
Surish thumbnail
Yes Cleos, honestly. I've never mentioned it before but this forum has been a tremendous help with my studies. I must admit that most of the credit goes to azuria who probably thinks I'm a vicious earthquake tearing her apart. Much thanks to you and Leesan for your ongoing support. I really appreciate it .Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Surish

Yes Cleos, honestly. I've never mentioned it before but this forum has been a tremendous help with my studies. I must admit that most of the credit goes to azuria who probably thinks I'm a vicious earthquake tearing her apart. Much thanks to you and Leesan for your ongoing support. I really appreciate it .

@Surish, you're very welcome!!!  Please go on to this week's discussion thread...you should find Az there! I would suggest you get on your hands and knees and beg profusely for forgiveness!!!  😊!!
Hurry up, we need you both to patch things up ASAP!!!!😊!!  According to @Cleos, enough of this separation track!!!
Edited by Leesan - 12 years ago
Julie0001 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@azuria

Hi azuria are you still  emotionally disturbed with me?I couldn't believe that my conventional wit and wry humour would have created great animosity between us . You may have the assumption that I am a hungry lion attacking you but I'm not. I apologise for making those derogatory remarks about you yesterday.  I assure you that I'll refrain from them in the future. I must admit that I enjoy arguing with you since on numerous occasions we share opposing views.Presently I am attending law school.Lawyers have challenging jobs that require a great deal of preparation. The field of law is constantly evolving, which means it requires a degree of continued learning and active participation. Merely enrolling in law school and passing a bar exam does not prepare you to become a lawyer because neither measure your ability to practice law. In order to prepare to become a lawyer, I should take advantage of these experiential learning opportunities while in law school that teach me how to be an attorney, instead of just reason like one. Once again, I apologise from the bottom of my heart  for having offended you. Please find it in my heart to forgive me.

Surish, if truly you are going to law school and are aspiring to be part of such a dignified profession, it may be time to adopt some class and grace in your writing.  You can learn a lot from AZ on how to handle an argument in a manner that does not lead to you calling a person names. Learn how to argue your point without  looking like an ignorant fool.  As an onlooker I am horrified at your level of "debate."

As for the others that say this is just good fun, I did not see AZ laughing when she was being called a schiziphrenic and a liar. Jest and fun imply that two people are having fun. I think these labels are hurtful.

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

@azuria

Hi azuria are you still  emotionally disturbed with me?I couldn't believe that my conventional wit and wry humour would have created great animosity between us . You may have the assumption that I am a hungry lion attacking you but I'm not. I apologise for making those derogatory remarks about you yesterday.  I assure you that I'll refrain from them in the future. I must admit that I enjoy arguing with you since on numerous occasions we share opposing views.Presently I am attending law school.Lawyers have challenging jobs that require a great deal of preparation. The field of law is constantly evolving, which means it requires a degree of continued learning and active participation. Merely enrolling in law school and passing a bar exam does not prepare you to become a lawyer because neither measure your ability to practice law. In order to prepare to become a lawyer, I should take advantage of these experiential learning opportunities while in law school that teach me how to be an attorney, instead of just reason like one. Once again, I apologise from the bottom of my heart  for having offended you. Please find it in my heart to forgive me.

Surish, No offense,
If I hade taken very badly to your (bad) remarks I would have said so and I did when I thought that we were moving away from the topic.

The thing I was trying all the time was that you should put forward porperly prepared arguments just having an opinion is not enough.
Good that you are going tobe a Lawyer then it is of outmost importance that you speak what you know to be abel to support by the present information. The information you dont have is a drawback.

I like arguing and thats ok. If you give me good arguments I will respond.

The answere came late since even when I ma logged in my kids take the computer. Have to comply to them since soon is their bed time.

Keep posting.
I did not answered to your post last night since that one I hade already ansewered and you have your opinion and I have mine about Neelu so no more need to talk about it.

Just keep in mind that Wafa ji is very srickt with people using bad language. She acts very fast. so be cautious what you say in that department.
AZ
Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jpalagrawal

Surish, if truly you are going to law school and are aspiring to be part of such a dignified profession, it may be time to adopt some class and grace in your writing.  You can learn a lot from AZ on how to handle an argument in a manner that does not lead to you calling a person names. Learn how to argue your point without  looking like an ignorant fool.  As an onlooker I am horrified at your level of "debate."

As for the others that say this is just good fun, I did not see AZ laughing when she was being called a schiziphrenic and a liar. Jest and fun imply that two people are having fun. I think these labels are hurtful.

@jpalagrawal...thanks for your input, point taken!!  However while I do not condone abusive and insulting remarks, you need to understand the genesis and context of this debate. You have been absent from this forum for a while, so I would suggest that you return to last week's discussion thread,from page 23 onwards. Trust me, you may change your outlook a little!  While it did go a bit overboard, it did not arrive out of nowhere...sometimes these things happen!! I know Surish is truly sorry and I know Azuria loves a good argument and takes no offense!! Hopefully lessons have been learned and we can all move on. You may not agree with me, but I and I'm sure many others look forward to their minor skirmishes, as long as they keep it within the limits!!! Nuff said!!