Wish her in ur estyle...wink

romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

28th November, its not a simple date. This date carries a different meaning for all. For few...few means few only haan 😆 its a special day when an angel was send to this world and for many (countless) its a day when the role of Panchi was set up above for future 🤣. Yes guys its Vabz birthday...lets wish her in our own estyle...u know na what does that "own" here means 😉 see how her fans wants to wish her

lets have a small intro about her talent 😆 

TV CARREER

well merey paas itna time nahi tha that i could search on what ever i know about her i'll write it here 😆
She was much admired as Panchi before leap..as there was some diginity in her character but after leap many turned their weapon mouth towards her as Panchi was interseted in almost every boy in Dehradoon. Vahbiz as Panchi has done a superb job, our hate for this character proves her dedication towards work...😆  

SBS CARREER

well first she wasn't given that importance on sbs as Panchi..sbs ppl are more interested in mirch masala type news which Panchi wasn't offereing to them at all...😆 later on when her lober boys came into her life all of a sudden Sbs ki kismaat jaag uthi n they started following her from set to her kitchen 😆 till now almost everyhing is shown on her...except bedroom 😳

How can we express our love

ok guys we will wish her in new estyle...😆 what u have to do is to select three words from the diary below and then have to use it in ur good wishes for her.

SBS, PDA, Panchi, Nakhra, Over sweetness, Pyaar, Space
Jogging, food, expressions, fans, facebook, hate, future, bright
long, leap, health, censor board, Abhay, Sid, Neel and Danish

Edited by romaila - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
dear panchi,

on your birthday, I wish that you get so long bright wings that you leap away off to Antarctica and we never have to see you and your over sweet nakhras on SBS again ðŸ¤£
Edited by abhayfan_dishu - 12 years ago
romaila thumbnail
Deshu follow the rule...hahhahaha
jaldi jaldi wish kro before this topic is closed😆
Edited by romaila - 12 years ago
hreeyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dear lady guard,many many happy returns of t day...enjoy ur day n pls no need to share..live n let us live as u says..n I really wish tumhe aur koi show ka offer na mile
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: hreeyaa

Dear lady guard,many many happy returns of t day...enjoy ur day n pls no need to share..live n let us live as u says..n I really wish tumhe aur koi show ka offer na mile

hayye itna pyaar kabhi dekhney ko nahi mila 😳😆
FantasyFan_8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
romi i edited ðŸ˜†
romaila thumbnail
Originally posted by: abhayfan_dishu

romi i edited ðŸ˜†

good one ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
m off to uni...cya later 😊
Befikre thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Dear Panchhi,

Wish you a very happy birthday (I hope the upcoming ones are anonymous for us, because we would love to forget you soon, though it seems impossible 😆).

Your expressions ahaaa (kya expressions deti ho, man karta hai aapke expression[less] face ko hi dekhti rahoon) , your PDA double wah wah(uspe toh main fida hoon by Gawd) and aapke uncensored scenes ke toh kya kehne?🤣 Censor board wale bhi sharma gaye and censor karna bhool gaye🤣

All in all wish you a year filled with JOGGING and EATING and ofcourse your phabourite activity, CRYING 🤣
Looteri_Dulhan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
happy b'day PDA queen 🤣
keep jogging !!! Dont you dare to comback on TV screen to torcher us with ur oversweet expressions 🤣🤣
i hope i will not get to watch panchi PDA today on SBS🤣
may god bless u with lots of vadapao🤣
Roma just b careful, there r some Panchi fans in forum too 🤣...i know i know hard to believe but its true 🤣
after this b'day wishess, i m sure u will get more votes as Panchi fan in poll 🤣

awesome topic btw 😆...i knew someone will make a thread to wish Vahbiz for sure 🤣...the question is - will this thread break those 500 pages record which ppl spammed on Vivian's birthday? 🤣