Is Arnav not expressing his feeling coz of Lavanya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
I was just wondering that I know Arnav does not believe in love and he's got too much ego to even say i love you and also is it because he's hiding his feeling because of lav, he is trying to erase kushi from his thoughts and hearts and makes him self believe that he is getting married and thats sort of important, what if la wasnt there would he still be acting the same was as he is doing it right now... Edited by aussieman - 12 years ago
COZ of Lav ? He does not care two hoots for her...
No he is not denying his feelings coz of La!
I dont think so. I dont even think he feels La exists!
no way...la makes no difference for him...not having any feeling that la is loving him only and respect her feelings...

and arnav is not expressing his love, becoz of his ego...though ego is there...but more than that he is having so much of fear of losing his love if he started loving his love...so, he himself, convincing himself with his ego and showing others that he is having so much ego..especially kushi, and he is so wealthy, and kushi is nothing for him...

but his character is like that...that he is not at all a egoistic, but only show as he hv so much ego, so that let all hate him for his ego...summary...he loves to get hated by all...so that he can love all only within himself...without telling others..

sorry for confusing...pls read it again..if u r confused..

Nah, I don't think so. He doesn't really care about La, does he? 
He doesn't hide his feelings because of La, or his ego. He's afraid of love, and afraid to love. That's all there is to it.
I don't think Arnie's heart is so soft that he will sacrifise his feeling because of Blah...[Lavanya]...so don't worry...
No Arnav hasn't realized his feelings yet. He knows there is something but he isn't able to firgure out or you can say, give a name to it. Thus it is, ' iss pyaar ko kya naam doom ' so no, he isn't denying his feelings because of her. He doesn't give a damn to her or care about her. But I guess that part might come in the future as a slight obstacle when Arnav would hesitate from telling what he feels for Khushi when he, himself agreed to marry La, maybe!