Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Sonjogl

why is it only the male who get this privilege of nominating?

And i can't believe Amar nominated Shradha

me too really yaar yahan koi kisi ka true friend nahi how can amar nominate shraddha has he gone mad 😡😡
Khushi. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
^^ Yah Nishu..The expression on Sid's &Amar's face while  giving the names wasnt that confident..it may be that at that time they might be just discussing who to nominate and BB showed that clip to us as a promo.
shaf13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
y shraddha is nominated 😡 i dont want her to go 😭😭😭
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Khushi.

^^ Yah Nishu..The expression on Sid's &Amar's face while  giving the names wasnt that confident..it may be that at that time they might be just discussing who to nominate and BB showed that clip to us as a promo.

ya bigg boss try to confuse viewers ðŸ˜†...but fails miserably ðŸ˜†

btw if sunny get nomination,it will be good bcoz we can see how she behaves in house after nomination  & how much public support she will get...
PilloWtalk_13 thumbnail
ICC CWC 2023 Participants 0 Thumbnail ICC CWC 2023 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail + 8
 i saw the promo..and bb asked each of thm to take 2 name..i guess so!! sid took sraddha and sunny..sky amar...and no clip abt amar's choice...right khushi? mujhe to eisa hi laga:s
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nishu786

Even if they nominate sunny...she will not go out...the purpose of bigg boss to bring her in show is yet to be fulfilled...This week she will not go even if she is nominated...but i m not sure if she got nomination...

iam not sure that she will survive she may survive because nothing is against her but there were peoplein house they were sweet but they were voted out like rageshwari but sunny has one plus point  her beauty😉 and minus point her profession😉     ..heavy fees charging  to bigboss😆😆 and no contribution can be reason which  can lead her eviction😉
nishu786 thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

iam not sure that she will survive she may survive because nothing is against her but there were peoplein house they were sweet but they were voted out like rageshwari but sunny has one plus point  her beauty😉 and minus point her profession😉     ..heavy fees charging  to bigboss😆😆 and no contribution can be reason which  can lead her eviction😉

bigg boss already paid her big money...they will not let her go till she reveal her profession & some drama unfolds...
                         Don't compare rags to sunny,rags was good person...but sunny is in different league,she will get many votes from guys ðŸ˜†

Ismaail thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

bigg boss already paid her big money...they will not let her go till she reveal her profession & some drama unfolds...
                         Don't compare rags to sunny,rags was good person...but sunny is in different league,she will get many votes from guys ðŸ˜†

And Nish is one of them who will send  votes for her 😆 ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜† ðŸ˜†
nishu786 thumbnail
http://biggboss.in.com/season-5-videos/toss-between-sunny-and-shraddha-day-56-sneak-peek-1-2607.html#top
nishu786 thumbnail
check out promo...amar is saying toss between SS-shonali-Sunny...take any two names from these three