Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-HappyBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I feel  like I am seeing same thing over  again !!
DiyaS thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I wish at least they would realise ... then the wanting to stay away from each other can come next ... but the realisation should come at least! ðŸ˜•

They will realise when trp's start falling ... that's when 😛
diya you should watch the scene where arnav is saying sorry to la you will be 😲 because he was actually sweet to la 🤣

hey freefalling 🤗 

-HappyBird- thumbnail
"Arnav gonna say some hurtful things to Khushi and then she will cry and them he will regret it" It feels like I am watching this scene again again!! It gets too repetitive and annoying.
-HappyBird- thumbnail
hey nb :D
Today's Epi didn't made any sense :(
DiyaS thumbnail
Originally posted by: nb2011

diya you should watch the scene where arnav is saying sorry to la you will be 😲 because he was actually sweet to la 🤣

hey freefalling 🤗 

I don't like the sound of it already 😕

But then again, nb ... he has no choice ... people were saying he's cheating La by falling for Khushi ... but here's the answer ... he's not trying to cheat La ... for both Arnav and Khushi, their falling is unexpected, they dont want to be in love with each other, Arnav even more than Khushi ... so he's trying to be true to La ... he's trying to forget Khushi, because he himself said yes to La ...  but he can't ...

hey freefalling 😃
-HappyBird- thumbnail
hey Diya :)

I am luna .

diya trp decreased means marriage is near 😆

DiyaS thumbnail
Marriage yes ... question is, Shyam expose or no expose 🤣

or will there be no marriage ... only Arshi separation? But if trp's dip, then no Arshi separation for sure ...
🤣

Let us wait and watch ... the Payash track should bring in some light moments ... last week got too heavy so maybe that's why the cv's are bringing this in now ...

Why does my font change on the second line and not the first? Interesting question ...
🤣 I quite like it actually 🤣
Originally posted by: DiyaS

I don't like the sound of it already 😕

But then again, nb ... he has no choice ... people were saying he's cheating La by falling for Khushi ... but here's the answer ... he's not trying to cheat La ... for both Arnav and Khushi, their falling is unexpected, they dont want to be in love with each other, Arnav even more than Khushi ... so he's trying to be true to La ... he's trying to forget Khushi, because he himself said yes to La ...  but he can't ...

hey freefalling 😃

diya you will like the scene don't worry 😆
but i agree with you both want to run away from each other but destiny has some other plans that reminds me of song
you can run
you can hide but you can't escape my love