Sanaya Irani FC :Queen of expressions - Page 115

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

I completely agree zee...its like IPK's and DEK's standards are very different so expectations are on a different level too.

If a ranker who usually scores 90% comes down to 80%(DEK is good now too but I think it has had its better phase) then he/she is scolded...and if a child who generally passes with just 40% comes up to 60% then he/she is surely praised.

lol what a comparison
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
wow...we'r almost on the end of another FC - YAY! 

agree wid u all - IPK's going gr8 though i found 2de's epi a bit thanda...but sanaya in that sunshine dress n i'll take almost anything 😳...even my mom loved it! ðŸ˜Š maybe we cud start the new thread wid a name around that...wid lotsa pics / siggies from the havan epis...she looks so beautiful ðŸ˜³ m posting 2 pics below from San's AT:

(credit - goguma)

m already curious wot she'll wear for the wedding...dun think wil get to see it on monday cuz the snake is up wid yet another 'evil' plan *head desk* 

@Zee, Aanchal - have lost touch of DEK this week since its wedding season here so lotsa late nights😆 but i like the title- pakash ðŸ¤£ sacchi mein, one look at his face and i feel like changing the channel - TG for IP tv ðŸ˜†
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
L0L Aanchal nice way of putting across ur pov, Hmmm i agree :)

Shilpi- Yeah 150 pages! once again, aww we should celebrate our togetherness :D <3 Sunshine yeah Our Sunshine, that's a nice title :)

Abt the wedding n dress, i was wondering the same 😆 San luks pretty in almost all the colours! Arnie will wear a suit, i don't think they will make him wear a sherwani kurta so soon, or maybe they wud, Arnav is unpredictable these days :P nyways regarding DEK i get it, it's okay you haven't missed much, catch ManVeer scenes on YT later...I guess the nick Pakash has been given by PinkChocolate aka Poco xD 
I thought the same about the episode when I watched  it for the first time shilpi...thanda and kind of pakau.But when I watched it for the second time I liked it more...the arhi scene the most.I really like the subtle nuances BS brings to arnav.
SI does look lovely in most of the colours...also khushi's look has improved,the pom poms have reduced,the dupatta is actually a dupatta now and the plaits aren't there.Me likey!
moodie.foodie thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ipepe

I thought the same about the episode when I watched  it for the first time shilpi...thanda and kind of pakau.But when I watched it for the second time I liked it more...the arhi scene the most.I really like the subtle nuances BS brings to arnav.

haha...same thing happened wid me...rewatched it today and found hardly anything NOT to like...lol! ofcourse, dialogue of the day was anjali - tick tick one, tick tick two...SO good to see fun side to her n nani is the perfect PIC ðŸ˜†

and LOL at the pic too - is that photoshopped or real sanaya wid lotsa stuffing?? ðŸ˜†

guys, we are at page 150 - someone pls open the new FC for us to crash...our only refuge! :)
AnotherAdmirer thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Shilpi! 🤗 Go Ahead make the next thread 😎
pinky_blueskies thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Woah 150 pages already!?!
Congo everyone :)
greatsumkum thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2