Is pyar ko mein kya naam doo-NEW PG 56!!

Posted: 18 years ago
HEy guys this is just a thought that i had...if you like it then i will continue...so let me know what you think...thanks

Character Description:

Angad Khanna: 21 years old, and the best friend of JOsh Kapoor. He is a very "cool" guy, however, really cares for his family and friends. He is a fun-loving person and is a student at SOul Music Academy in Mumbai, India, to become a rockstar.

Naina Khanna: a widow of Dilip Khanna, she is the great caring mother of Aaliyah and ANgad. Ever since her husband past away her only wish is to see her kids lead a happy and successful life.

Aaliyah Khanna: she is the sister of angad, she loves her brother more than anyone in the whole world. She is resided alone in the US, she is 19 years old.

Kripa Kapoor: she is 20 years old and is the younger sister of JOsh. She lives in the US in New York and goes to NYU ..she is studying law. SHe's a sweet, bubbly girl who loves her friends and family to death

JOsh Kapoor: he attends Soul Music Academy along with Angad Khanna...he is also best friends with Angad.. hes a loveable person and loves his sister KRipa more than anyone in this world. JOsh is 22 years old and is also becoming a rockstar!

Gayatri Kapoor: she is a housewife and takes care of her family...there is nothing more to her than the happiness of her family and loved ones. She is the strict one in the family.

Suryabaan Kapoor: he is an ordinary father who loves his kids, however, unlike gayatri he is the loose one in the family..he gives josh and Kripa whatever they wish. He is a working parent, he works at a small office in Mumbai. Although being busy working he always manages to take time out for his family.

Concept: Kripa and ANgad do not know eachother despite the fact that Kripa is Josh's little sister and ANgad is his best friend. Kripa moved to NY before Josh and Angad met. THis is the story of two people who meet just once and there lives change forever, strange feelings come to them. Is it love? Or just friendship or just strange feelings? read to find out!

So what do you guys think? SHould i write it or not? let me know your thoughs! THis fanfic is dedicated to Angadlover<3 Edited by Pooja922 - 16 years ago
sounds interesting continue soon πŸ˜ƒ
sounds really interesting can't wait to read the first part πŸ˜›
sound realy cool start the first part soon cant wait to read more πŸ˜ƒ
SOUNDS AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ
sounds good!can't wait for u to start the first part!

*trisha*
omggg pooja!!!..u didnt tell me tht u are writing a new fanfic!!!....OMGG and its dedicated to me how swt of u!!...i will continue sometimes if u want me too..the story sounds gr8!!..im suprised tht ur writing a second fanfic....and thnk u soo much for doing soo...ALSO BEST OF LUCK πŸ‘πŸΌ!!..well i cant wait to c u tomoroow at the mandir..byee..

UR BFF AND SIS,
DEEPA
Edited by angadlover<3 - 18 years ago
wow ur fan fic name is gr8888888 i really like this lina any lovely start plz con soon πŸ‘
awwwwwww another fan-fic!!! cooool but u bttr cont this one pooja haha

Hey,
can u make a fan fiction .
You have to fan-fiction on below theme.

1)     Picnic – In this you have to include all members of the house and hero should be your House contestant.

OR

2)     Love – Valentine Day – In this, Main lead will be your House contestant and every member should play some role.

Guidelines:

1)     One fan-fiction on any of the above two theme.

2)     Characters=Ryan(famegurukul_ fan) and Hibba(letz_rock) should be included in the fan-fiction. House contestant(Neha Kakkar from Indian Idol 2) should play the main lead.

3)     Kindly stick to the above themes only.

4)     Use of smilies is acceptable but no images.

5)     Fan-Fiction can be witty, fun, on serious note.

6)     Whatever you write, should not contain any offensive language.

7)     Characters should be well-defined before hand so that readers should not be confused while reading it.

8)     Fan-Fiction should not be very lengthy. Not more than 2 pages.

9) Has to be dont by 26th February,2006
Thnks

Edited by famegurukul_fan - 18 years ago