Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Lol...yes, what the hell, if he can cover so many specialities already then why not cardiology too. 

Fair enough, but shamil I'm not talking about showing second by second details of the operation, neither do I want to see something like the American tv shows where they go into full depth of showing graphic images of the operation. I admit, there have been some good scenes in the show too, like Ashutosh having a little talk with the sardarji and trying to get him to relax, Nidhi explaining why an emergency operation needs to be carried out due to the various complications in the pregnancy, also Nidhi talking about child psychology and trying to be more friendly with the children but its gets insane when there are scenes with Dr. Ashutosh just standing there and saying "Lets go!" and then moving a finger and 5 seconds later going "I think we're done"... :S. As you said, it would be more appropriate to show some kind of clock scene with it showing a different time at the start and at the end, it would be more palatable than watching the supersonic operations. 

I know a lot of people love the show to bits, that's why I've been very pensive about making posts here, but I'm glad that even some of the fans here take humorous posts in their stride. And it's good to see even people like yourself who like MB/the show/Ashutosh-Nidhi, have the ability to think logically and can view the show without the rose tinted glasses. I truly appreciate the fact that you can laugh and make others laugh too :)

Your most welcome, i thought it was really sweet how you kept asking me to make a post :). I was going to pester you to update yours, but since you've already done that I'm not going to now 😛

Tee hee...I actually did get a few good screen shots of MB. Here are some more for sheer eye candy purposes, especially for you :D

And this one is here, just because I find it ridiculously ADORABLE ...:)

yes dear I am a die-hard fan (thats the term , right?) of MB since the days of HAHK ..  But that doesnt stop me from 'thinking' 😆. I have openly told MB (in his FB) what I thought abt the 'viewer friendly' track and he is such a genuine person that I am sure he will readily laugh along with us at the bloopers😆
abt thos epics... as pranutan says... drooo...lll😍 especially the last one ; so that was our 1-day old miracle baby😳😆
by the way did u see the mix I made of his pics from the show??? they are absolutely droolworthy

Abt DMG-  I owe a lot to the show for inspiring me to develop my 'spoof writing'skills😛
StrangeStories thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shamil

yes dear I am a die-hard fan (thats the term , right?) of MB since the days of HAHK ..  But that doesnt stop me from 'thinking' 😆. I have openly told MB (in his FB) what I thought abt the 'viewer friendly' track and he is such a genuine person that I am sure he will readily laugh along with us at the bloopers😆
abt thos epics... as pranutan says... drooo...lll😍 especially the last one ; so that was our 1-day old miracle baby😳😆
by the way did u see the mix I made of his pics from the show??? they are absolutely droolworthy

Abt DMG-  I owe a lot to the show for inspiring me to develop my 'spoof writing'skills😛

Aww..thats nice. I remember MB as always being a part of Sooraj Bharjatiya films and later I saw him in Sanjeevani and DMG too. I must confess, i always thought he looked too darn good for his age 😛

Oh dear God, can I e-hug you shamil for giving him some feedback on the stupid viewer friendly track? I hated that track with a passion, it really had no head or tail. I'm actually glad he takes time to read and respond to fans on Facebook :)

Haha..yes, that's the miracle baby indeed 😆...But oh God, I love the way Ashutosh taps on the baby's chin. It had me aww-ing for simply ages 😳

Haha...No I haven't seen the mix. I don't particularly drool on MB but hey what the hell, link me to it, he's the only thing keeping me hooked to the show right now. I'm in a rush at the moment but will come back and watch it when time permits.

Oh wow, DMG? Really? Did you write something similar for DMG as you have for KTLK? If you have, link me to that as well. I would so totally love to read what you had to say about that show...hehe.
Edited by DeepShadow - 12 years ago
shamil thumbnail
I will dear... may be after an hour
 a lil busy now
I think I must have written around 30-40 spoof articles on DMG😆 which surprisingly were appreciated by hardcore fans too . U won't believe it if I say my spoofs had  a mass fan following there🤪

ok enough boasting🤣
me leaving for now

before I leave here is the link to the MB mix

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Fi0oy3RJUM[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by shamil - 12 years ago
XoxowpdXoxo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
good observation and post 😊
sometimes i also think that if they are having a background of medicines or having a backdrop of it
ronitfan thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Bwahahahhhaha

all that I can say about this post is that it's totally absolutely awesomesauce!! 

Hahahahahaha loved all the points that you covered.. 
One more addition - 

In Mallika's cabin, the certificate on the wall right behind her.. reads Dr.Michael! bwahahahhahahahaha xD
rabzonedge thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: DeepShadow

Sorry, but I didn't get what you mean.

Do you mean logically what should have been shown relating to the scenes I mentioned in my post? or What should have logically happened in the show from the beginning of the show till now?

@ bold...i meant dat...not logically analysing each n every scene...any scene in the serial that inspire u to dissect it...wud love to read ur take on it...

shamil thumbnail
Originally posted by: ronitfan

Bwahahahhhaha

all that I can say about this post is that it's totally absolutely awesomesauce!! 

Hahahahahaha loved all the points that you covered.. 
One more addition - 

In Mallika's cabin, the certificate on the wall right behind her.. reads Dr.Michael! bwahahahhahahahaha xD

@bold- 😲 really???
Dr.Michael? no wonder Dr.Ashutosh never showed any interest in him/her🤣

Wanderbug thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
i can't agree more...why can't they show a realistic approach to characters profession in ANY SHOW...i mean i hav eseen Grey's anatomy, ER etc...and they show the lives of the doc and others members and stay true to the professional integrity as well...
shamil thumbnail
@DeepShadow- Since u asked for it, here it is- my first spoof on DMG CVS;In those days it was utter chaos in DMG forum coz KSG made a come back; fan groups were religiously calling the PH and demanding the 'milan' of their jodi😆. So I created a newspaper & a reporter and the rest was history- ahem at least in DMG forum🤣

www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1384313
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏👏👏👏👏.. excellent post.. totally hillarious...🤣... I think KTLK producers shud read this post...🤣🤣🤣..