Armaan aur Riddhima ka SAFAR...MSG pg 153

arsafar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Hey to all readers...I'm here with a new Fanfic based on the series Dill Mill Gayye...even though it's finished i hope there are still fans and readers out there who are interested in reading this new fanfic...let me just reassure you that this is a completed fanfic which i started three years ago and it's just a coincidence if it bares any resemblance to any new shows...and finally please excuse my hindi as it's not my first language...what ever i know is what I've learnt from watching films and series...

I have also written three other Fanfics along with my sister which are up on I-F:

Anjaan Rishtey

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2200269

London Dreams

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1280341

DMG ek saal baad...FF/Prediction

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1316943

And here is my latest; hope you enjoy reading...

Armaan aur Riddhima ka...SAFAR...A journey full of happiness, friendship, family and love...

Thread 2 Link:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2660646

Index: 

Part 1 - Pg 1

Part 2 - Pg 2

Part 3 - Pg 2

Part 4 - Pg 4

Part 5 - Pg 5

Part 6 - Pg 6

Part 7 - Pg 8

Part 8 - Pg 9

Part 9- Pg 9

Part 10 - Pg 11

Part 11 - Pg 12

Part 12 - Pg 13

Part 13 - Pg 15

Part 14 - Pg 17

Part 15 - Pg 18 

Part 16 - Pg 20

Part 17 - Pg 22

Part 18 - Pg 23

Part 19 - Pg 25

Part 20 - Pg 27

Part 21 - Pg 28

Part 22 - Pg 28

Part 23 - Pg 30 

Part 24 - Pg 32

Part 25 - Pg 32

Part 26 - Pg 34

Part 27 - Pg 35

Part 28 - Pg 39

Part 29 - Pg 42

Part 30 - Pg 46

Part 31 - Pg 47

Part 32 - Pg 51

Part 33 - Pg 53

Part 34 - Pg 55

Part 35 - Pg 57

Part 36 - Pg 58

Part 37 - Pg 60

Part 38 - Pg 64

Part 39 - Pg 65

Part 40 - Pg 66

Part 41 - Pg 69

Part 42 - Pg 70

Part 43 - Pg 73

Part 44 - Pg 75

Part 45 - Pg 79

Part 46 - Pg 81

Part 47 - Pg 85

Part 48 - Pg 87

Part 49 - Pg 88

Part 50 - Pg 90

Part 51 - Pg 92

Part 52 - Pg 95

Part 53 - Pg 96

Part 54 - Pg 100

Part 55 - Pg 103

Part 56 - Pg 104

Part 57 - Pg 107

Part 58 - Pg 110

Part 59 - Pg 113

Part 60 - Pg 116

Part 61 - Pg 120

Part 62 - Pg 123

Part 63 - Pg 126

Part 64 - Pg 129

Part 65 - Pg 132

Part 66 - Pg 135

Part 67 - Pg 138

Part 68 - Pg 140

Part 69 - Pg 144

Part 70 - Pg 148

MSG - Pg 153

This story is set in North West of London. It is a simple story of a teenage girl, her family, her friends and her love. There is no serious moral of the story, and there is no real drama in it either, just a normal everyday life of simple young girl, how she grows from being a teenager to an adult and all the extras added in which occurs in every girls life during this age. As the story begins the young characters are aged 16-17 years and they attend 6th form.

Part 1

It was an early warm summer morning; the estate was peaceful with birds chirping away sweetly making the atmosphere serene. There were five small houses in this estate and in the centre stood a huge old oak tree which added to the beauty of this small world. The Gupta House was in the centre with two other houses on either side, inside had mirrored the same effect of outside with its calmness. Two people were sat at the table having their breakfast peacefully carrying out a general conversation. A while later the man stood up and put on his coat, he made his way out of the kitchen to the front door with his wife following behind him. She picked up his briefcase which lay on the counter top by the front door and handed it to him, he took it from her with a smile then walked out of the front door; she stood there waving to him as he drove off. She smiled closing the door and walked back into the kitchen to see her elder daughter walking into the kitchen and sitting down at the table; she made her breakfast and sat down to give her company, like she had done with her husband. This was her usual routine which she enjoyed, the joys of being a wife, a mother and a friend.

While having breakfast they indulged in a small conversation which was interrupted by the girl who looked over at the time on the microwave and then at her mum who shook her head. 

Anji: RIDZI!!!!! Hurry up!! ' shouting at the ceiling

Ridz: Ayi Dii...just a minute... ' shouting from upstairs ' 'I'm coming...I'm coming... 

Padma: Yeh ladki bhi na... abhi ayegi aur kahehgi..."oh my gosh!! Is that the time???" - Anjali and Padma both giggle

Upstairs, in her own world, was the youngest daughter of the house. The baby; the spoilt but most loved person of the family. She had woken up early this morning with a very bright smile on her face as she thought of the day ahead. She had taken a long bath, took her time to get ready, fixed up her room, gathered her things and was just about to grab her bag from the end of her bed before walking out of the room when she suddenly stopped and turned to have a look in the mirror. She looked down at her feet to check her dolly shoes then she looked at her clothes. She was wearing a pair of black skinny jeans, a baby blue shirt, a black jacket and lots of jewellery. She looked up at her face inspecting her makeup and quickly winked at herself'

Ridz: Not bad Ridzi!!!

She then quickly walked out of her room and ran down the stairs, through the living room and into the kitchen to see the two ladies already sitting there waiting for her, she walked towards them with a big smile on her face and gave each of them a hug and a kiss on the cheek as she greeted them on this fine morning. 

Ridz: Good morning mama...morning dii'

As she hugged Anjali her eyes fell onto the time on the microwave making her pull back in shock.

Ridz: Oh my gosh!! Is that the time? Dii chalo...

Anjali and Padma both laughed at her and Padma shook her head.

Padma: Bilkul nahi...sit down and have your breakfast...

Ridz: But mama...we're going to be late...hume chalna chahiye... - she begin to walk towards the door

Padma: Riddhima!! Breakfast!!

Ridz: Okay mama' ' sulking a bit

Riddhima walked back to the table and silently sat down while Padma served her breakfast; Anjali had a little smile on her face as she looked at her sister sulking for a second then her mood changed and she was smiling again. Over breakfast the three ladies had an interesting little chat in which Anjali blushed quite a few times. After some time Anjali and Riddhima got up to leave. They both gave Padma a hug before they headed out of the door leaving Padma saying bye.

Padma: Aur bhool na mat...try to be home early...

Ridz: Haan...of course'aaj to hum bohot jald ajayenge...haina dii' - giving her sister a wink

Anji: Ridzi...tum bhi na...now stop it'

This conversation carried on while they were both in the car.

Ridz: Kyon Dii? - teasing

Anji: Riddhima please...not now...ab yeh batao...are you excited'it's your first day and all'are you ready for your new subjects'and new classes?

Ridz: C'mon dii...don't change the topic...are you excited'after all tume dikne ladke wale ah rahen hain aaj...

Anji: Riddhima...abhi nahi' - with a small smile and her cheeks going pink

Ridz: Okay'okay... ' changing the subject - 'yeah I'm really excited...after all I've got all the subjects I wanted...I can't wait to start the day!!!

Riddhima was really happy today; it was her first day of A 'Levels, she had passed all her exams with excellent grades and had been accepted in all the subjects she had chosen. She had always been top in her classes, very intelligent but also liked to have lots of fun with her friends. They had reached Riddhima's school and after Anjali had dropped her off saying good luck Riddhima walked into the school with a broad smile plastered on her face.

Ridz: - thinking- 'Finally...I've waited so long for this day...from now everything's going to change...I don't know...I have this feeling...ke aaj se sub kuch badal ne wale hai...it's a new beginning...hopefully for the best... ' praying silently

Riddhima was lost in her thoughts when someone walked up behind her and covered her eyes making her stop in shock and struggling to free herself. 

Ridz: Who is it?

??: - slowly comes even closer to her and whispers in her ear - 'Guess!!

Riddhima moved her hands up towards her face and felt the person's hands wondering who it was.

Ridz: I don't know...who is it??

The person moved his hand away quickly and turned Riddhima around to face him. Riddhima stood there staring at the person standing in front of her. The guy was big built with lots of muscles; he was wearing a black vest top and a pair of blue jeans, his jacket hung over one arm and his school bag over his shoulder. He had a thin face; his black hair uncombed falling over his forehead and onto his deep dark eyes. He smiled at Riddhima...

Well that was part one...hope you liked it...please post your comments...would love to read your feedback...

Edited by arsafar - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

armaansroze thumbnail
It's nice to read a Dill Mill Gayye / Armaan and Riddhima fanfic after a long time...
and this one seems interestiing...
wonder who the guys is...Armaan? ðŸ˜ƒ
update soon 
Edited by armaansroze - 12 years ago
ssidra thumbnail
nice start!!
Cont soon and do pm me :)
Anilaa thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Dill Mill Gayye Fan-Fic! :D ..
Woww you started it 3 Years Ago?!.. nd you still continued it a year after it finished!.. Truee Fan! :)
Really enjoyed the 1sst part..
Pleasee do continue!.. 
Edited by xsweetiiix - 12 years ago
nightstar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
gud start i must say...
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: armaansroze

It's nice to read a Dill Mill Gayye / Armaan and Riddhima fanfic after a long time...n this one seems interestiing...

wonder who the guys is...Armaan? ðŸ˜ƒ

update soon 

Thnx
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: ssidra

nice start!!
Cont soon and do pm me :)

Thanks...will do :D
arsafar thumbnail

Originally posted by: xsweetiiix

Dill Mill Gayye Fan-Fic! :D ..
Woww you started it 3 Years Ago?!.. nd you still continued it a year after it finished!.. Truee Fan! :)
Really enjoyed the 1sst part..
Pleasee do continue!.. 

Yep...really a true fan...will never give up on DMG
will be continuing soon...

arsafar thumbnail

Thanks
arsafar thumbnail
Hey again...thanks for all the comments...here's the next part...

Part 2

Ridz: Who is it?

??: - slowly comes even closer to her and whispers in her ear - …Guess!!

Riddhima moved her hands up towards her face and felt the person's hands wondering who it was.

Ridz: I don't know...who is it??

The person moved his hand away quickly and turned Riddhima around to face him. Riddhima stood there staring at the person standing in front of her. The guy was big built with lots of muscles; he was wearing a black vest top and a pair of blue jeans, his jacket hung over one arm and his school bag over his shoulder. He had a thin face; his black hair uncombed falling over his forehead and onto his deep dark eyes. He smiled at Riddhima. 

Ridz: Tum?? -breathing a sigh of relief and trying to force a smile

??: - Of course it's me…who else we're you expecting? Huh?

Ridz: No one...I just thought…don't worry…

??: - So? How's the beautiful lady this morning?... - moving back a little and looking at her - …You're looking gorgeous!! 

Ridz: Thanks Vivik... - still trying to force a smile

Vivik put his arm around her and they carried on walking through the building and out into the courtyard where lots of students were, some standing around catching up with their friends on how they had spent their holidays and the new students were rushing around in a hurry to get to their classes as it was their first day at school. Vivik sat down by the pond pulling Riddhima along with him.

Vivik: I don't believe we're not going to be in any classes together…I just want to be with you all the time...

Ridz: We'll see each other around school…it's not that big of a deal… – to herself - …thank God for that…

Vivik: I know…but it's not the same…I wish you could be doing a BTECH course with me…

Ridz: I can't because I got accepted in A' levels…all the courses I wanted…

Vivik: Yeah but I still wish we could be together…

DING.DING!  He was cut off by the sound of the bell.

Ridz: - quickly standing up - Okay I got to go…I'll see you later…

Vivik: But…a few more minutes… - holding onto her hand

Ridz: Later Vivik…I'm going to be late…bye…

Riddhima pulled her hand out of his and walked away quickly thanking God that she was saved. She didn't like being alone with Vivik; she always felt weird around him and now she was really happy that they weren't going to be in the same classes and she won't have to see him as much as she use to. She had finally reached her tutor room and walked in to a loud cheer making her stop and look up.

ALL: Hi RIDZ!!!

Ridz: Hey guys…you're all early!!!

Abhi: No...you're late... – grinning

Riddhima walked over to her friends; she hugged Muskaan and Nikita and said hi to Rahul and Abhi.

Muskaan: I still can't believe we are all in the same class...after five long years...this is going to be so much fun... – excitedly

Rahul: Yep...and we're going to make these two years the best years of our lives... – placed his arm around Muskaan's shoulder and pulled her close

Muskaan looked at him with a huge smile, slightly blushing.

Abhi: And they're off again... – rolling his eyes in their direction - …don't you guys ever take a break??

Niki: It's cute…you're just jealous…

Abhi: Me??... Jealous??... Yeah right…of what??

Ridz: Don't you two ever stop??

Abhi: You just wait…when you find someone as annoying as her you won't be able to stop…

Ridz: Yeah right…who has the guts to annoy me? – grinning

Abhi: Ooh…acha…let's see…

Niki: Chor yaar Ridz…he's not worth it…you're wasting your time… – just as Riddhima was going to say something

At the same time Rahul received a text and everyone looked over at him; he looked at the phone, read the message then laughed.

Muskaan: What is it? – looking up at him

Rahul: Message…sun… - read out loud

Chote to Bade: Are yaar mujhe dentist ke paas jaana hai…

Bade: Kyon…daat ke saath problem hain?

Chote: Nahi yaar…mere phone karab ho gaya hai…

Bade: Phone karab hai to dentist ke paas kyon jaana hai…mobile repair shop chale jao…dentist ke paas nahi…

Chote: Dentist ke paas jaana hai…

Bade: Kyon?

Chote: Kyon ke mere mobile ke Bluetooth karab ho gaya yaar…haha – everyone laughed

Niki: Rahul yaar where do you get all these bakwaas jokes from?

Abhi: Bakwaas nahi hain…they're really funny…just because you don't have a sense of humor you don't have to ruin it for all of us…

Just as they were about to start up again the teacher entered the room and the class became quiet.

Teach: Good morning everyone…welcome back…I hope you all are ready for a new busy year… - looking around the class and smiling at everyone

All: Yes sir!

Their tutor took the register then started off with notices.

Teach: Right…I would just like to say welcome back to all of our old students and a warm welcome to our new students…well as it's the first week it will be laid back…you will be attending assemblies, induction classes and the fresher's fair…and your classes will start from next week…please come to the front and pick up your new timetables and we will meet later on in assembly hall…have a nice day…

Everyone moved towards the front of the class and collected their timetables. The gang huddled around the table after collecting their timetable sheets and discussed their lessons; Riddhima and Muskaan sat on the table next to each other while the others stood around looking through their timetables.

Muskaan: Yes! We're all in the same class for IT…this year is going to be awesome…

Ridz: I know…but we have Textiles Induction first…we should go now…

Niki: Yeah let's go…we can't miss this one…right Ridz… - smiling at her

Ridz: Bye guys… - rolling her eyes

Riddhima and Nikita walked out while Muskaan said bye to Rahul then caught up with the girls. The boys however stayed seated as they had a free lesson. While they were both busy looking down at their sheets of paper someone had walked into the classroom and was making their way towards the boys.

??: Hi…

Rahul and Abhi looked up from their sheets to the guy standing in front of them. He was tall and thin but muscular. His eyes were grey and his hair neatly combed to perfection. He was wearing a pair of white trainers, blue jeans, and a double white and blue shirt. His thin face was tanned and as he smiled his dimple dented his cheek. He held his bag in his left hand and held his right hand out towards Rahul.

??: Hey…I'm Armaan…Armaan Malik…

Rahul: Rahul Garewal… – shaking Armaan's hand

Abhi: Abhi…nice to meet you… - shaking Armaan's hand

Armaan: Same here…

Rahul: New?

Armaan: Yeah…was just wondering if you could help me out with these room numbers…I don't know my way around the school… - handing over his time table sheet

Abhi: Sure…no problem… - taking the sheet and studying it – …wait a minute…your lessons are very similar to ours…

Rahul: Let's see… - taking the sheet from Abhi – …yeah…we're taking IT and Electronics as well…and umm…Ridz is doing Maths and English… - hands the sheet back to Armaan

Armaan: Ridz?

Abhi: She's a friend of ours…yeah sure…we'll help you around…friends? – holding his hand out

Rahul also held his hand out; Armaan dropped his bag and crossed his arms over each other shaking both Rahul and Abhi's hand at the same time.

Armaan: Friends…

After a while of exchanging details the three boys head off to lessons. Rahul and Abhi had shown Armaan to the Maths room and left to go to their business lesson. In the math's room the teacher had begun the lesson.

Teach: We'll start with a warm up and then I'll give you an introduction about the course…so let's begin…

Students were entering the class late with excuses of being lost and busy with other induction sessions. Among the late students was Armaan.

Armaan: - knocks on the door - May I come in sir?

Teach: Yes…please…new student?

Armaan: Yes sir...Armaan…

Hearing this name, Riddhima who was sitting by the window, quickly looked up. She was impressed at what she saw but quickly looked back down at her paper because Armaan had taken a swift look around the room and had noticed Riddhima. He was also impressed with this sight but before his thoughts could overtake his mind he was pulled back to earth.

Teach: Okay then…take a warm up sheet and find a seat…

Armaan's feet had automatically taken him towards Riddhima. He didn't know why or how he had got there but he was happy.

Armaan: Is this seat taken? – looking at Riddhima

Ridz: ….Uuumm ….uuh… – lost for words

Armaan sat down next to her and began to do his work. Riddhima's mouth was left hanging open as he sat down and ignored her completely.

Ridz: Excuse me?? – looks at him in disbelief

Teach: Is there a problem Riddhima?

Ridz: Uhh…no sir! – carries on with her work in anger

When all of the students had finished their warm up sheets they were collected and were being marked while the students sat back and relaxed for a while.

Armaan: Hey…I'm Armaan…Armaan Malik…and you are?

Ridz: Not interested! - huffed

Armaan: Oh…nice name… – smiling sweetly

Ridz: HUH? – confused look

Armaan leaned over her to look through the window onto the courtyard making her look at him weirdly and moving away.

Ridz: Excuse Me!! What do you think you're doing?? – backing away

Armaan: Umm…I'm sorry actually… I didn't know you were blind….I'm really very sorry...I was just trying to look out of the window…I'm really sorry…please forgive me… – melodramatically, putting his hands together as in asking for forgiveness

Ridz: YOU!! – pointing at him with a very angry expression

Armaan: The name is Armaan...not You!

Ridz: You... – pointing at him

Teach:  Well Riddhima… - looking over at the two of them

Ridz: Yes sir? – dropping her finger

Riddhima looked over at her teacher with a guilty face; she had never been in trouble in the past eleven years of her school life, she was always too good to get in trouble, she bowed her head as the teacher walked over to them and stood in front of their table, she looked up slowly.

Teach: Looks like you finally have some competition… – he hands their work sheets back to them – …very good work Armaan…welcome aboard!!

Ridz: WHAT?? – shocked - …But…but I always get the highest marks!! – sad face

Armaan: Not any more…Ms. Not Interested!! I think you should get use to the fact that I'll always be one step ahead of you…

Armaan picked up his bag and walked to the door; he turned and winked at her before walking out of the room.

Ridz: Arghhh!!! – very angry now

End of part two...hope you all liked it...please post your comments...I'll upload the next few parts tomorrow...good night xxx