How will Arnav find out Shyams truth?

Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
we all hate shyam alot and want his truth to be out soon but how is this truth going to come out to everyone and what is going to happen after the truth is out?
What is going to happen between anjali and shyam, will they divorce or will something else happen i feel so sorry for Anjali she is so nice and shyam is just a idiot!😔
well what do you guys think is gonna happen...?x

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zaniax thumbnail
HMMM...maybe Khushi finds out frst evn though Anjali has got some hint's but she is dumb ( as we all noe 😆). So my guess is Khushi will be the one ...but i hope she dosen't make the same mistake as her bauji n then Shyam blackmail's her to marry him or else he'll hurt Anjali..just a thought 🤔
Asr-Ki-Sam thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hmmm poor anjali.. But i thnk shyam will blame khushi dat she knew itt shyam iz anjali's husbnd nd still she got engaged.. After dat trck tohh hum bass rehte hee rehjaenge Arnav ka gussaa..
dramebaaz.af thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think Khushi will find out first but will try to tell Arnav, who'll get furious listening that his di's marriage will be at stake!! Arnav will however always know the truth but he'll surly take some drastic steps!
Vera thumbnail
I think that's the million dollar question!!!!

I hope Khushi finds out and confides in Arnav.. But it depends how the CVs want to take the story.

If they want Arnav-Khushi love/hate relationship, 1) Arnav may see Khushi-Shyam together and blame Khushi...but they have already shown Khushi unhappy with her engagement so I don't know...2) Anjali may suspect and ask Arnav to help her somehow

If they want to build Arnav-Khushi love relationship, then Khushi will confide in Arnav and they will both come together for Anjali's sake to help her deal with Shyam.
Bijal.x thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: areeba_blossom

I think Khushi will find out first but will try to tell Arnav, who'll get furious listening that his di's marriage will be at stake!! Arnav will however always know the truth but he'll surly take some drastic steps!

ya maybe but what i think would be a good trck is that shyam is just about to marry and  put cindoor and mangalsutra on khushi when arnav suddenly reaches there stops the wedding and puts cindoor and mangalsutra on khushi and marries her instead and then confesses his love to khushi and khushi confesses back that would be great! and sooo romantic! and then i want arnav to beat shyam black and blue and make him divorce anjali then i want anjali to fall in love with someone else and marry him and have a happy married life with him this time without being cheated!x😉
XxJasreenxX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i seriously don't care as long as that idiot shyam gets lost and leaves khushi and moreover the show. errr i hate him