Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
😊It is my favorite promo from the aired promos and u re topic just gave me  some goosebumps I thought there will be a new promo that Arnav saying I luv u but u re talking about this promo.lolπŸ˜ƒ
td_dhoom thumbnail

What an amazing promo.You strummed my strings.Seeing it after long time,I really appreciate you for posting this.I think for some reason he stand himself responsible for the event that happened in the past and the only way he can set himself free is to forgive himself first.He has to come out of the painful memories and past shadow.The resentment, bitterness, and pure rage were slowly killing him. They are manifested in his emotions.I think everyone make mistakes, but even the deepest wounds can heal and the most strained relationships can transform.He has to find courage to honor his emotion and accept that he is indeed fallen in love and its not at all bad thing.Right now they are standing at the core what this Promo speaks about and I am loving this track.Hope to see their heart to heart conversation soon.I am rlly looking forward to see finally how will they confess thier love to each other.Barun looks great😍

SmileForMeester thumbnail
This is one of the best promo's of IPKKND β€οΈ
akhilash thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
It will be an interesting watch. hopefully move this story ahead, find myself in alimbo here
Ipkkndworld thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely promo...i loved it...but sry to ask this...can someone pls help me with the dialogues 😭...thanks in advance 😊
PristineSoul thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hayeee... ArHi..

Manal.. awesum post.. thank you so much
shybabe thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I am obsessed with everything about this show...πŸ˜† nicely said dear!πŸ‘
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

@Ariane: I knw right <3

@mythli Barun Sobti : proved he is the best in everyway <3

@mari : 🀣 me n u obsessed with sane things these days 🀣 let it be couple or Anyfin else <3

@Areeba: I knw they have used ALL ! xcept this n the 1 where they said khushi is responsible for his past :S !! I so cant wait to knw HOW !! they better not forget abt this .-.

@riya : I had too <3 as I just couldn't stop thinking about it !! hahahahhaha I knw many thought there is a new promo hahhaha

@shahu OMG n the Pix Part !! how they showed where kushi wants to be with him by putting the pix together !! where he unwontedly wanna keep her away by wripping the foto L !! OMGG gosh dare some1 say this guy CANT XPRESSS 😑 ~! I bet no1 has so much love, pain n emotion in their eye xpression where this guy! THIS GUY doesn't need words !! <3

@Samia : anytime <3

@harshiti : I knw~! Even tho I am nissars fan !! I was still not ready !!! but this 1 promo made me like 😲 OMG OMG OMG I have to !! HAVE TO WATCH THIS SHOW !! n now I jst cant hate ArHi even if the show will suck !!

Im sure CVs have sumfin for us <3 they have to !!

@Ahana: I knww right usually ppl watch it for the couples n I wont lie im obsessed with these too!! Buh mostly im a fan of this proimo !! as I knw if they show this promo scene ! this show will ROCK defo <3

@Sanz : heheheh I knw 🀣

@Juicy : OMG thnks for translation !! will add in 1st page !!! OMG the wordin sounds even better in English <3 !! OMG even me !! I have to watch this promo again n again until I get the actual scene

@Bollywood : honestly week b4 Maha epi pissed me off !! n I was hell ready to quit !! it was the maha epi tht kept me bk n esp the FRIDAY epi !! n now seein the resemble of this promo !! im Sure this promo will soon be shown <3

@Aishah : juicy did above check J

@abharan : aww thnks ! !it wasn't the topic but the promo !! honestly even now when I watch it !! I get goosebumps this show is jst rockin !! esp this promo

@Td_dhoom : u said it all about his POV <3 !! ya jst hope he realize there is no use of hurtin her !! n jst confess !! but I wanna see him cry for her by remembering her words in mandir' as the day will come when u will realize wat ever happened to u so far was all 'GODs' wish! It was all destiny !! and when tht day will come I WON T BE THERE for u' !!

@Anu : thnks <3

@IPKKND : will post the translation done by juicy on 1st pg for u J

@kriya&Shybabe: Thjnks<3

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
moi baby πŸ€— is this really you?!?!?!

this 4th promo has da essence of da show and yeah sweets it's truly coming true with da way things are shaping up at present. arnav's pain seeing khushi in pain is inevitable to grasp that neither of them will confess their love until im not sure when

thanks for reminding us about da promo doll & HEY why are you keeping your besharmi mouth shut these days?!?! do open it & blabber more sweetheart πŸ˜‰
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
@Nadz 🀣 my besharam mouth is shut as people dont like it open 🀣 and once its open no1 will stop it 🀣
loveyew<3