leavesandwaves thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Sunny will be nominated. And Sky too. Shonali and Mehak, may be.

Here I want to say something about Sunny. Sunny is not that sweet as she is pretending to be. She is a hardcore businesswoman. Her siding with Sky will not be accepted by Indian public who already know her profession as well.

Now BB will go on saving Juhi. By making her captain. She is no Shweta Tiwari and many know her wicked partnership with PB and Sky.

I want Amar , Mehak and Shraddha to be in the finals. But Juhi,Sky may also end up being in the finals.

I am happy that PB is out and I dont care who wins. Atleast now we know that What sort of person Juhi really is. And her late amends will not change my opinion of her.

So for me it is either Amar or Shraddha or Mehak.

Now Colors may think of bringing a real prostitute with red lipstick. from redlight to get trps.

Murderers, criminals, po*n stars, shady characters.

Edited by rightnow - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zingaru thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Mahek since her SKy fight has fought the right battles.  the earlier ones were idiotic and ou were left wondering why the hell she started.  But the later ones IMO she was justified in starting.  Even the latest fight Sky kept pushing her and went on and on even when it was apparent she didnt want to fight. 

I have no clear contestant I support - I dont really care who wins.  In this season there were no clear winners - everyone had strong positives and negatives to their personalities.

Though from the people left Shradha, Mahek, Amar, Sid, Shonali, Juhi  - atleast I will say Shraddha was loyal from the start to one person (Amar) she stayed with him throughout, she fought only when she was really pushed and that fight with PB and Sky were truly required.  She was strong enough to stand alone against two huge bullies and did manage to subdue them.  Also she comes from a less sophisticated background which is why people end up making fun of her - which is just so wrong.  So just by process of elimination even though she isnt making too much of an impression I kind of support her to win.