Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Mages

thanx for the article...

i hope its not ulta yaar...i don't know why i have this bad feeling that kunal might get jealous with vineet-witcha relationship...which will make siddhi to realise that he is not over with witcha yet...and witcha will take full advantage of it completely

I thought of it too, but I'm trying to stay +ve. The trend seems to be changing across all channels, the 'feel good' factor seems to be gaining credence. Hope Colors follows suit & keeps negativity to a minimum.

-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

thanx for the article...

i hope its not ulta yaar...i don't know why i have this bad feeling that kunal might get jealous with vineet-witcha relationship...which will make siddhi to realise that he is not over with witcha yet...and witcha will take full advantage of it completely

No yaar,When Kunal didn't feel jealous of witcha marrying some other guy instead he wished them(when anand was there),then why would he feel now๐Ÿ˜•(considering his recent changed behavior towards siddhi)
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: jheel1

I thought of it too, but I'm trying to stay +ve. The trend seems to be changing across all channels, the 'feel good' factor seems to be gaining credence. Hope Colors follows suit & keeps negativity to a minimum.

just when we thought something good is going to happen between SiNal...always bad news comes in first...i am fearing already...first of all kunu needs to know the the true colours of witcha...then only SiNal relationship can progress the next level...
Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

No yaar,When Kunal didn't feel jealous of witcha marrying some other guy instead he wished them(when anand was there),then why would he feel now๐Ÿ˜•(considering his recent changed behavior towards siddhi)

yaar at that time...kunu never see witcha going out with another man...he never see vineet as a person being close with witcha...or being friends with her...now he will see the relationship personally...i wonder how kunu will react...my thoughts for kunu is very unpredictive...sometimes i feel he is falling for siddhi...sometimes i feel he is not over with that dayan yet...i am just confused when it comes to kunu's emotions...he is a very hard person to read...he is a mystery...
shumi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -sahasra-

i agree with sahasra๐Ÿ˜Š
-sahasra- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

yaar at that time...kunu never see witcha going out with another man...he never see vineet as a person being close with witcha...or being friends with her...now he will see the relationship personally...i wonder how kunu will react...my thoughts for kunu is very unpredictive...sometimes i feel he is falling for siddhi...sometimes i feel he is not over with that dayan yet...i am just confused when it comes to kunu's emotions...he is a very hard person to read...he is a mystery...

I agree kunal is still unpredictable but if i'm not wrong when witcha is with her fiancee and attacked by some eve teasers,kunal saves them.Later witcha even though she's with her fiancee in restaurent she calls kunal to come to the restaurent and meet her,she expresses that she wants him back but Kunal takes her to her fiancee n tells him that he had one sided love with witcha but she never loved him and wishes them all the best.๐Ÿ˜ŠSo i still have hope that this will not happen-hope kyun nahi hoga optimistic jo hu๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†
jheel1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

.first of all kunu needs to know the the true colours of witcha...then only SiNal relationship can progress the next level...

Absolutely! I suppose they will deal with it in the coming weeks. Hope cvs havent forgotten about the dark blue sari or Witcha's role in the CD theft during the case.

In a recent interview, Mona Vasu said that she is concentrating on Parichay for now as she has great expectations from it. That to me doesnt sound as if she is about to make her exit anytime soon.

I wouldnt mind if she stayed on as a -ve character, but not as the 'other woman'. That has already been over done many times in the past & is just plain gross.

Mages thumbnail
Originally posted by: jheel1

Absolutely! I suppose they will deal with it in the coming weeks. Hope cvs havent forgotten about the dark blue sari or Witcha's role in the CD theft during the case.

In a recent interview, Mona Vasu said that she is concentrating on Parichay for now as she has great expectations from it. That to me doesnt sound as if she is about to make her exit anytime soon.

I wouldnt mind if she stayed on as a -ve character, but not as the 'other woman'. That has already been over done many times in the past & is just plain gross.

witcha can never be the other women in kunu's life...kunu is a man of principals...and honest man...even if witcha puts any drug in his drink or get him completely drunk...he will only go to siddhi...and might confess his feelings for her...he can never accept any other women in his life except for siddhi only...his wife...the man who promise his wife in diwali that he will buy for her necklace set in his first salary...he keep up with his promise...he bought for her...such a man of principal will never go to the witcha...
angel001 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Good news...Finally Witcha has got her life partner...
Wish Vinnet manages to come to terms with witcha..so that she may stop haunting Sinal..n move fwd in lyf...๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by angel001 - 12 years ago
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for sharing.
But the word 'cameo' dapens my expectations that he will take Richa away from SiNal's life.
That Witcha is not gonna give up Kunal so easily.
Anyways will be an interesting track to watch.