nainamaina thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
guys don't bash me,but i m really very upset with gc.😑😑😑😑i saw all the jashne hafta episodes of sbs.but gc is missing in all the activities like,playing games,chushki banana,alu chat banana,shooting the balloons ,dancing etc.agar dd ati toh woh sabme participate kartiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.i thing GC sirf apna award lene keliye aya tha.hum logo ne use vote deke jitaya aur woh he ke hame darshan bhi nahi deta😭😭😭baki sab actors kitna mazza kar rahethe.pata nahi gc ko kya ho jata hei m really very sad😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
He's not there i saw it too, maybe he had prior commitments
maan-ki-sanjana thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Hey Naina!πŸ˜ƒ

I think because DD wasn't there he didn't do all that stuff, if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰

You need a "buddy" to enjoy the fun.πŸ˜†
riyaan01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
don't worry dear!!!
"maan ghsp mein apni geet ko Vikram se bacha raha hai, maan ke liye geet se zaroori kuch nahi, issiliye woh enjoy nahi kar paya"πŸ˜†
DoItAlready thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: maan-ki-sanjana

Hey Naina!πŸ˜ƒ

I think because DD wasn't there he didn't do all that stuff, if you know what I meanπŸ˜‰

You need a "buddy" to enjoy the fun.πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
arpitaji thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: nainamaina

guys don't bash me,but i m really very upset with gc.😑😑😑😑i saw all the jashne hafta episodes of sbs.but gc is missing in all the activities like,playing games,chushki banana,alu chat banana,shooting the balloons ,dancing etc.agar dd ati toh woh sabme participate kartiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.i thing GC sirf apna award lene keliye aya tha.hum logo ne use vote deke jitaya aur woh he ke hame darshan bhi nahi deta😭😭😭baki sab actors kitna mazza kar rahethe.pata nahi gc ko kya ho jata hei m really very sad😭

Nahi dear... he came especially to met the fans waiting from him.
sweety095 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: miss_giggles

He's not there i saw it too, maybe he had prior commitments

may beπŸ˜•
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

may be..lol
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
sorry, no offence.but its really disheartening to see that people who call themselves his fans are unable to appreciate what he does for the fans...the fan who went to the party specifically created a post and said that the CEO of star called him and said that the fans wouldn't leave without meeting him.he probably had sm prior engagement.he came with his wife and Vijay Bhatia, so in all probabiity, they were going smwhere else..he came only for his fans.he was looking tired.he stayed there for a short while..and here we go making posts in the forum about how GC is not concerned about his fans and how we voted for him.he even sent a thank u msg via sbs to his fans when he won the poll.the fan also mentioned clearly that sbs gave no such awards as were mentioned in the poll and Gurmeet got sm other award...
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
πŸ˜•πŸ˜­ koi baat nahi i think he was busy