Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: preksha_naksh

Nice post jaya di
Firstly i think once the baby comes in his hand he is gonna forget all the stuffs he thought before the only thing which will be in his mind is the lil angel as i have seen my jiju's they where quiet confussed bt they later on said once baby is in ur hands u'll forget everything the oly thing u will see is the angel the innocence of the baby will take ur attention automatically πŸ˜ƒ
haan yeh baat alag hai ki they wont be able to spend time lekin they can spend time with babay together ish atleast dono saath rahenge πŸ˜ƒbt one thing is sure ki after baby u come closer :)and open a new chapter of life πŸ˜ƒ

This my point of view πŸ˜ƒ

really  preksha i want to see nk show some maturity after baby comes if the cv's show same nk not understnding ak she cries rather they show nk too understand ak and show how much he care for both to his wife and his baby and want to see more mature naitik now  hope cv's dotn spoil nk role has father  want to see happy family of naksh with their baby
1cuties thumbnail
i think first they show little MU b/w naksh but later on both solve there issues as usual
Naksh will definitely cum closer.. May not be in physical terms but they will be closer mentally..
once the baby comes, their understanding n maturity will increase.. And they will learn to adjust with the situation..
In reality, romance quotient lessens up.. But Naitik which we know will definitely try n take out some time for akshara n him..
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pari1508

Naksh will definitely cum closer.. May not be in physical terms but they will be closer mentally..
once the baby comes, their understanding n maturity will increase.. And they will learn to adjust with the situation..
In reality, romance quotient lessens up.. But Naitik which we know will definitely try n take out some time for akshara n him..

i agree with what u said😊
may be we'll not get any romantic scenes but cute scenes with baby can be there definately.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
kala_09 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: preksha1

i agree with what u said😊

may be we'll not get any romantic scenes but cute scenes with baby can be there definately.πŸ˜ƒ

want to see more understand ing after baby comes between naksh want to see nk show maturity rather wait for ak attention healways need ak hope so ak too give some time for nk and be happy together and want to see nk understnding the situation take care of ak and the baby too little problems arise after baby arrive but hope so naksh adjust the situations well
Aru. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
may be thr will be some mu in the beginning..but naksh wiil get closer after that
pree4ru thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: pari1508

totally agreedπŸ˜ƒπŸ‘
πŸ‘@jaya di after marriage they MU as they didnt know each other that well as thhey know each other now present track mein their understanding is really nyc in every step both are supporting each other
ridzthebest thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kala_09

want to see more understand ing after baby comes between naksh want to see nk show maturity rather wait for ak attention healways need ak hope so ak too give some time for nk and be happy together and want to see nk understnding the situation take care of ak and the baby too little problems arise after baby arrive but hope so naksh adjust the situations well

we all know how much akshara is attached with the baby even when baby has not yet come so its quite obvious after baby come shell like to spend all her time with the baby and shower all her love on himπŸ˜ƒ
till now she used to love naitik more than anyone else  but after baby comes maybe she will start loving baby more than she loves naitik and we cant complain too as its her baby but naitik may feel neglected.
 but can it  be like naitik start loving baby more than akshara and she feels neglectedπŸ˜†

Edited by preksha1 - 12 years ago
sush4frndz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
i think after baby come naksh come more closer nk take some time bt after that all will be fine...
ANN91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
at starting naksh will not able 2 find tym.
bt after some tym naksh love will b higher and after baby's arrival we will get some more interesting track...
sure naksh will b closer.😳 😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳😳