LOVED IT !!!

sanaa_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Another awesome episode!!! loved it ...from the start till the end ! πŸ˜› anant scenes were like cherry on the cake ! β˜ΊοΈ Navya in anant's room trying to wake him up ...shaheer was so natural anyone cud tell tht he is actually sleeping πŸ˜† they way he was saying "haan haan " while sleeping...lookd  so real!!! loved it when anant grabbed navya's hand so tight (awww) !!! And thn finally he was up with a splash of water on his face! he was looking so cute πŸ˜‰!! awesome conversation between thm... teasing her abt her packing n calling her jhalli !! ufff ... Not to forget the cutest scene in nimmi's room !! Both of thm had no dialogues but their expressions said everything !! πŸ‘ cudnt stop smiling after watching the scene ! Anant was so sweet " i want my kiss who cares if u have not brush ur teeth" πŸ˜† hehe ...aarti scene was too nice ! liked how anant was peeking to see navya n thn smiling at her !! πŸ˜› Lastly the car scene ...teasing navya abt her snoring!!! CUTENESSS !!!😍 

CANT WAIT FOR MONDAY'S EPISODE !!!! πŸ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nice PostπŸ‘πŸΌ

And yes ...I liked today's mahaepisode..it was nice...and Yes shaheer did a brilliant job when sleeping hehe...IT looked as if he was acutally sleeping. haha loved him talking in his sleep ..the scene reminded me of picnic scene when navya gives anant kiss..😳...and Their scene in nimi's room...was awesome..watched it so many times..Soumya looked soo pretty:))) and both acted excellent...And chemistryyy was fabbb:)😳

anyabekaboo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya their chemistry was mindblowing.
Kayal_SHAMYA thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Agree with u completely... Lovely scenes😍
anya.ss.sf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
agree .nice  postπŸ‘ waiting  4 episode
Magical_NaiRan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
YA DEAR
LOVED ALL THE ANYA SCENES
AWESOME me
NICE POST DEAR
unknown2341 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Agree with you dear...Another awesome episode...nowadays we are getting cute AnYa scenes daily...lovely scene when navya enter to anant room BG heart goes dhintana song...wow!!!!😍..loved that scene...beautiful car scene anant teasing navya that she slept in the dining table...πŸ˜ƒ...that scene AnYa expressions were too good...totally AnYa rocks ...they looks so adorable...Hats of to Anantika for giving such an cute AnYa scenes with our fav...songs daily...πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
vijjim thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
agree with u really a very very rocking maha epi
rashvin thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
absolutely wonderful maha epi.. really enjaaayed Anya. dey were superb frm d beginnin to d end.. deir scenes in bed room, nimi's room all were so sweet n romantic.. main toh mar jawaa...😊
BinuShoba thumbnail
Agree with u..Amazing episode.. Cute AnYa scenes..

Navya lookd so beautiful.. AnYa expressions,smile wow😍 Wonderful acting.. Totally awesum epi..