*~ Beauty With Brains Mahek Chahal AT 3 ~* - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
sky ko koi evict karoo plzzz pooja bedi ko chain pare!!
I too posted many question...but none posted...PB even giggles in video chat...sick lady.
she speak non sense about mahek chahel!!!! pagal hugaye
PB is showing "mahek style fighting" if she used it during the Shraddha fight... does she not remember Mahek was the one who supported her in that fight? 

so pagal!
Originally posted by Nitu_ST_Deewani

PB is showing "mahek style fighting" if she used it during the Shraddha fight... does she not remember Mahek was the one who supported her in that fight? 

so pagal!
skyy sky sky ke mala jaap rahe hai
Edited by annamunna - 12 years ago
Bedi skipped this question... 

Minal Dedhia
why are u pulling other ppl down to bring urself up.. y accusin salman khan and mahek .. accept it tht u were voted out gracefully..
All people who write BS about Mahek getting help from Bigboss/salman or whatever should first open their eyes and see the support she has in this forum or any other bigboss discussion on net.
People dont like her because she is salman's friend.
Originally posted by DarkLord11

channel sare postive cheezain dkiya ga mahek ke sirf  aur sb ke negatvie dekhye ga to yehi huga !! i

In that case all good contestants from every previous season if one analyze, we will start to feel BigBoss favoured their journey some way or the other.

hhhahahah beauty to dekho bhootni kahin ke
brain to hai waqai kab kaise drama karna hain acche tarha jante hain!!
plzz it's a request,this is an appreciation thread and if u want to say anything then u can say in the main forum,but bashing isn't allowed here ok,and one more thing,u r REPORTED

hahahhhahašŸ¤£
excuse me,just get lost from here coz it's not your place,go somewhere else and laugh like a looseršŸ¤£