Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Looks like Debina's "amazing" taste is rubbing off on GCπŸ€”. You need a stylist stat GC..or Drashti's help πŸ˜†.
Vikas looks much more like he's dressed for an award function.

Edited by Shas3 - 12 years ago
aanyakunat thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: AmeeraY

Lol'looks like nothing ever changes around here and when there's an opportunity to mock a certain actor arises, some people tend to flock and gather. Yes to be honest in the past GC has made a few fashion faux pas but then again who hasn't and I actually think the guy looks good in this picture or maybe he makes the clothes look good either way attractiveness and magnetism of a man's personality is the result of his inner radiance not the clothes he wears. Strange how some people claim not to like the guy but seem to spend their time commenting about him, like they say'love him or hate him but you just can't ignore him and when people stop talking about an actor be it in a positive or negative way than you know it's all over for him so I guess this is a good sign. Well this is just my opinion'not trying to step on anyone's crazy toes so please spare me the lecture.

Oh and ya Vikas looks good too

true... πŸ˜³ bless the man... people always talk about him... even when the topic is about his costars his name always comes up... which is kind of unfair for those costars though... and surprisingly it's the people who dislike him who talk about him the most... πŸ˜†
spending 8-10 pages criticizing someone's fashion sense!! πŸ˜†

Edited by kunataanya - 12 years ago
utopia88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Shas3

Looks like Debina's "amazing" taste is rubbing off of GCπŸ€”. You need a stylist stat GC..or Drashti's help πŸ˜†.
Vikas looks much more like he's dressed for an award function.

lol πŸ˜†
roseinbloom thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kunataanya: haha bang on my friend .. and then when there's a post where you need to help save the show or talk about the track everyone seems to disappear πŸ₯±

Z
DMKJ_VB thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: kunataanya

true... πŸ˜³ bless the man... people always talk about him... even when the topic is about his costars his name always comes up... which is kind of unfair for those costars though... and surprisingly it's the people who dislike him who talk about him the most... πŸ˜†
spending 8-10 pages criticizing someone's fashion sense!! πŸ˜†

superb comments by both

and Ameera.u r back.great.i didn't see u here since last month...πŸ˜›
Drashtigorgeous thumbnail
 Great!!! So many pages just to criticize their fashion sense!!! Wow!! πŸ€”

Y do u have to drag Drashti into all this...n y does she have to advice Gc on his dressing style????? WHY??? She is his CO-STAR only! STOP linking her with him and using her name to bash his wife and in the process DD gets bashed for no fault of hers!  

We could rather use all resources and time left to save the show..me thinks! πŸ˜³
barbarita thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing
uff vikas looks dashing here☺️