Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
count me in...we want PM back in BB5
we can post this message to the facebook page of COLORS TV...
http://www.facebook.com/ColorsTV
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago
AdhooriSi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Edit! Double Post!
Edited by anjani786 - 12 years ago
AdhooriSi thumbnail
count me in! BB SPARE ME! Bring her back! By no means its acceptable! 
Arjuhi_fan thumbnail
I m there too

No Pm = No Bigboss = No Colors = No tv for me 

Spare MEee BB
magicalworld thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi All...
I am also joining this campaign i also think that Pooja evicted in the wrong way if BB evicted her than why not Sid he also almost kicked her and what about the verbal abuses
This was the trick of Sid firstly he was regularily talking about her parents where was BB than? why they have not punished Sky, Sid to make the remarks on others personal life and parents

This is ridiculous i want Pooja Misra back and also i want to see her as a WINNER

"BB Spare me" from other contestants especially that annoying SID, at least PM was tolerable compared to some losers !!!
chillax123 thumbnail
me 2 nt gonna watch bb spare me...
n i guess most of d 3700 people likin her on BB  site will stop watchin it..😔
so trp ki toh band bajne hi wali hai...👎🏼
Edited by chillax123 - 12 years ago
allizzwell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
She is mentally imbalanced, chemical locha she has, she is a psycho, paagal hai, dharavi face, bar dancer...had these kind words being hit on any other woman on the show... then the world wud have understood truly what is retaliation...

In my views,  she is a BETTER HUMAN than all others in the BB house... for one thing that she never bitched about anyone behind their back... She never assaulted anyone's character in the show... She never pretended to be oh - so best pals and stabbed them at the back... She stood on her own... faced the bricks... and returned it with grace they deserved... The anger in her poured such truthful statements about others makes me wonder...oh girl... u r the most mentally stable one... as we cud see it thru the CAM ... but u read it there...LIVE...!

I officially never has been supporting anyone in all BB seasons except i found Sameer Soni an interesting person to watch upto... this time... again not supporting anyone... am watching it to see the changing shades of human all just for the VOTES...!

BUT... din know why it hurts when PM was shown the door at 2:15 midnight... Does that silly push equate to so much humiliation that BB had to rush to take such a decision and throw her out??? Does that silly push equate to all those sarcasm Sid-Sky jointly put on her?

BUT...I knew she will not emerge a winner as she din know how to play the game... and also  I wud not want her to come again... I want her to show a TENGA to BB for the courtesy he bestowed on her...I want others to truly SPARE HER...let her just BE without any sarcasm in her own world... !

God be kind to her...!

AND NOW i wanna truly enjoy the GAME... till now it was 13 players vs a psycho...

NOW the GAME is fair...

All r HUMANs with a STABLE mind...😃
Edited by laxmi_s - 12 years ago
nandinivarma thumbnail
right from first i have felt that she has been singled out and insulted by the whole BB house!!!!and the insults she suffered right from she being nominated for not getting her bag, she being called a thief, her mom and dad being insulted, her dad being called a woman etc etc, if i were in her place i would have been much much more violent, poor she, she only lost her cool after so many days...BB SPARE ME from ur lecture on violence, where were u when sky kicked open bathroom door????bring PM back...
poojarocks thumbnail
This was so unfair yaar!
How do we reach our message to the entie bb5 crew!
cozmost of the ppl are against bb's unfair decission!