there is something wrong with pm - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Dolly Bindra abused Shweta left right and center and even brought her past in the conversation !!! PM has fought and raised her voice and has anger issues, but she never abused or brought their family/profession in the conversation !!! She was sorry for pushing Sid but not for things she had done !!! Yes she fought even exaggerated it, even got physical, which she should be sorry of, but she hasn't said anything shameful to be ashamed of as far as I know !!!
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 12 years ago
MahekFTW thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Dolly Bindra abused Shweta left right and center and even brought her past in the conversation !!! PM has fought and raised her voice and has anger issues, but she never abused or brought their family/profession in the conversation !!! She was sorry for pushing Sid but not for things she had done !!! Yes she fought even exaggerated it even got physical, but she hasn't done anything shameful to be ashamed of as far as I know !!!

physical assaulting someone ?
both sid n her should be ashamed of themselves ! 

Originally posted by: MahekFTW

physical assaulting someone ?
both sid n her should be ashamed of themselves ! 

I edited my post, but you were too quick to quote me 😆 !!! Yes physical assault definitely a wrong thing and she should be sorry about that !!! But what I meant is that she never said anything inappropriate to be ashamed of, at least when I compare her to Dolly Bindra, DB was just plain nasty !!!
IAmGonna thumbnail
Agreed :-) It is not easy to use them when illogical obsession takes over.

It is a simple question - if I don't find anything wrong in my obsessive behavior and perspective, then why expect someone else to be different? Some people in this forum need a mirror in their homes. And accept the gift of eyes, ears, and (at times) logical brain which humans are supposed to have!

Originally posted by: RainbowWarrior

Eyes, eyes, eyes

Ears, ears, ears
What a gift, what a gift
We should all use it.

Originally posted by: mz.gigglez

please remember we are only shown 1 hour of the 24 hours.. WE have no idea what else these ppl do. Im sure Sid was instigating her and PM couldnt handle her anger anymore and bharkofied at him by pushing him. But Sid is no innocent bacha either. 

ya exactly !!! yeh channel wale negativty zaida dekhate hain
MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: IAmGonna

Agreed :-) It is not easy to use them when illogical obsession takes over.

It is a simple question - if I don't find anything wrong in my obsessive behavior and perspective, then why expect someone else to be different? Some people in this forum need a mirror in their homes. And accept the gift of eyes, ears, and (at times) logical brain which humans are supposed to have!

im not denying any facts here
i expected her to stay n fight ! but she made a huge mistake ! 

MahekFTW thumbnail
Originally posted by: annamunna

ya exactly !!! yeh channel wale negativty zaida dekhate hain

thats what she signed up for !
she came to big boss n not kbc
ppl were not going to judge her for her intelligence but for her antics !
drifter639 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MahekFTW

No im not calling her pagal but today i truly felt sad for her

when dolly was evicted for her behavior she had genuine remorse
she cried her eyes out
fake or not
it was a real reaction 
whether she felt sorry for swetha or not is questionable but she felt sorry for her behavior 

😆😆

^ i dont know how to react any other than this. ^

riatagore thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am happy atlast PM is out of the BB5.
IAmGonna thumbnail
I agree with you that she made a mistake and she paid a price for it and got evicted. That's all correct. But you read your original post and tell me if you made a mistake by stating half truths?

For eg. You said she just picked up a fight with Sid out of blue. Is that not a mistake on your part?

[/QUOTE]
im not denying any facts here
i expected her to stay n fight ! but she made a huge mistake ! 

[/QUOTE]