The Reason Why Sky Hugged Sid - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by princess1_43

The reason why Sky hugged Sid was because he knows he is losing out on people... He is nothing but manipulative freak who thinks that the world is beneath him and things will work according to him. And he has all the right in the world to comment on a persons life, their character, etc..

Even if we take the topic presented here that he thought Sid was going to leave..Seriously is he the vote counter... who knows that Sid will be out .. And. why didnt he do it earlier... He had to do it at night when He fought with Amar, Shonali and Mahek...Thats when he thought.. I am losing out on people why not make up with Sid... simple ...

100% True... I believe the same...
Originally posted by vinit_mittal

yup.. i noticed that... sky isn't bad person at all...but he should follow sanju advice and shouldn't brought personal stuff between fights... i like fighting thing but no personal stuff  please... 

Right..he is not bad person but he need to control his aggressiveness a bit n no more personal attack .. Rest he has that capability of entertaining people as sanju said

Sky was sure amar and sid are discussing abt him of morning fight between sky and amar so he thought its a right time to hug sid so that he will feel a soft corner before they both plot against sky... sky beta yahan cameras hai...
Because after his fight with Amar in the morning he realised that Amar ke saamne woh paani kam chai he and akele woh Amar ka muqabla nahi kar sakta.πŸ˜†..he needs Sid to be very much on his side then bas isliye fattu ne Sid ko hug kiya and not becoz of the so-called good heart🀒...i toh even doubt if he has a heart in the first placeπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
If he is a big hearted person then I am the winner of bigg boss 5 :)
why were pooja and juhi were laughing when he said he had tears in his eyes then?i think they were just trying to make fun of sid to see if he is dumb enough to believe it.sky seriously believes he is hero when he is unmasking peoples facades by bringing nasty stuff from their past,but majority of indians don't like women to be treated like dirt even if they sleep with everyone..thats why he is hated so much.If he has such a big heart he needs to accept people for what they are,not what he wants them to be.😊