The Reason Why Sky Hugged Sid

Posted: 12 years ago
Coz he thought that today is the last day of sid here,sid will be evicted tomorrow,Being like his elder brother he hugged him and said him God Bless you,thats why i like sky,he has a big heart unlike others.Sky rox he is one man army,the way he f**ked amar today was just awesome,i loved him today. Edited by hardyboy666 - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sree421 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with every single word, my friend. 👏
ya ya sky ke face se he lag raha tha ke amar ke maze le raha hian wo
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The reason why Sky hugged Sid was because he knows he is losing out on people... He is nothing but manipulative freak who thinks that the world is beneath him and things will work according to him. And he has all the right in the world to comment on a persons life, their character, etc..

Even if we take the topic presented here that he thought Sid was going to leave..Seriously is he the vote counter... who knows that Sid will be out .. And. why didnt he do it earlier... He had to do it at night when He fought with Amar, Shonali and Mahek...Thats when he thought.. I am losing out on people why not make up with Sid... simple ...
-Cruiser- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: hardyboy666

Coz he thought that today is the last day of sid here,sid will be evicted tomorrow,Being like his elder brother he hugged him and said him God Bless you,thats why i like sky,he has a big heart unlike others.Sky rox he is one man army,the way he f**ked amar today was just awesome,i loved him today.

How do you interpret things? Are you sure you watched the programme?

Sky said he has a urge to hug Sid and his 'friends' PB, Juhi etc. had a hearty laugh together with him. He went there, (suspecting Amar and Sid are conversing about him, thanks to his morning fight with Amar), broke their conversation and hugged Kid Sid.

He came back to his friends, said he hugged Sid and all three doubled up laughing with their evil laughter together!

For Christ's sake...Sky's intention was to make fun of Sid in his own weird way...and his sideys collaborated with him in his crooked game. Nothing more there😡

sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I agree. Big hearted person...but haters will never believe this so let them speculate  😉
fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: sarasingh86

I agree. Big hearted person...but haters will never believe this so let them speculate  😉

then why was  laughing when he was back to  room😕 kuch nahi sky was mocking sid ..sid gaining brownie points with his so called image makeover and sky still hanging in air like broken record😕 evict this sky then this game will be interesting because his antics overshadowing other peple mind games  
sarasingh86 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: fire_gun

then why was  laughing when he was back to  room😕 kuch nahi sky was mocking sid ..sid gaining brownie points with his so called image makeover and sky still hanging in air like broken record😕 evict this sky then this game will be interesting because his antics overshadowing other peple mind games  

I respect ur views ... I want people to evict him as well if they think like that or if they think what he is doing is wrong on the spot...😊  Everyone has right to do that n I want to see how many people in that house play fairly with their mind games😉
Originally posted by: fire_gun

after coming into the room he said "while hugging him he had tears in his eyes".
dumb-pom thumbnail
I think he was trying to achieve two things:
Make Amar insecure and spoil the new Amar-Sid friendship, and confuse Sid as to his intentions...