Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chillax123 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: avni.137

friends did u noticed?
when the clips of PM's journey in the house were shown to PM, did u noticed the tension & sadness on her face 😭...like she wanted to say "ohh god, what was i doing?"
she seemed to be very depressed 😭
i really felt bad for her...i think she is really gud at heart but she is not able to control her anger...& i think many people out there have same problem of anger...does it means that they all r psychos...
the housemates were really mean & rude to her many times...😑
i pray to god that she comes back to BB πŸ˜”

In one way her eviction is nice nly...shel defnetely cum back next week ...& i think She can analyse dat nly bad thing abt her was her anger n shel improve it n win d show...coz she has a golden heart...unlike oder manipulative & bitchy people...
S a r a h thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
thats good.
she is always seen defending herself and/or making great efforts in trying to cope with difficult situations. hope this time she controls her anger and enjoys herself by talking about something other than her problems because she looks better when she smiles :)
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
she will come before final week πŸ˜‰
GamesOfLife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: joshwa22

before that happens, she will probably end up stabbing you guys...hahahah you think she cares about you and ur 'love'...

never thought love was supposed to be a bargaining act .
Edited by SanaSarwar - 12 years ago
Howlarious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Hopefully by then Sid will be evicted. 
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: fire_gun

dear whatever bigboss showed was to   show mirror to mishra that what she claims all the time is not correct ...she is not bad but she has anger issues and it was all abt that..mishra face said all that she was stunned to see her

that's exactly what i wanted to say...she has an anger problem which she has to tackle...
even sanju baba said that "plz have a little control over ur anger bcoz u got many qualities to be admired for"...
no doubt she was stunned after seeing all that she did...that was quite apparent from her expressions...& i think she realized that she needs to control her anger
i hope she does so
i have a friend who has the same problem as PM's...she gets angry easily...but she is kind-hearted & gets hurt easily if someone cheats herπŸ˜”
that's why mostly people take advantage of her anger as sid took advantage of PM's anger
but one thing i must say...this sid created a drama by waking up almost everyone & telling them that "uss ne mujhe zor se dhakka diya" 😑
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: nishu786

Maybe ppl should bombard Colors ka twitter account and tell them to "Spare us!!" from this sad little show.
Simply.confused thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nishu786

πŸ˜†Colors and BB would not want their Trp's to drop! All in All good strategy by BB
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: cl0wn

Source: Friend working in Bigg Boss

Edited on cIown's Request...!!!
Edited by Prometeus - 12 years ago
MoodyFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: SanaSarwar

don'y u worry till then she didn't  know that she has won many hearts and many smiles...  it was just a day after the eviction so probably  now when she meets ppl and get to catch up with comments on net etc ..she will know that  if some ppl  are planning  to stab her others will jump to hug her ...she will get to know soon that she has the highest members in BB offical site.. ...

yes...hope she views the bigg boss website & i m sure...people out there will show strong support to her & she would be brought back soon...😊
she would be happy to see how much fan following she has got...⭐️
Edited by avni.137 - 12 years ago